Alternative Colours / Styles Black
Key Features & Technologies
NEW: REFLECT360 Running Backpack - Black/Reflective - Key Features
Runners World: Featured in the 'Best Backpacks for All Runners'
220 Triathlon: Featured in 'Three of the Best Running Backpacks.'
Stuff Magazine: 'If there's a brighter winter ready backpack, our headlights haven't hit it yet'
Shortlist Magazine: Featured in 'Best Running Backpacks 2020'
- Dimensions: 39 x 22cm
- Adjustable hip/waist belt
- Adjustable chest strap (height and girth)
- Front zip pocket
- AquaGuard® zips with double slides and cord pulls
- Mesh side pockets
- Two front zipped pockets for phone/wallet/keys (situated on the waist strap)
- Highly water-resistant material: 1500mm water column
- Front facing reflective strips & integrated reflective webbing to give 360 degree reflectivity
- Capacity: 10L
- Spacer-mesh back ventilation system
- Hydration bladder compatible
Why we love our REFLECT360 Running Backpack
A handy side pocket with a waterproof zip to keep key items - such as cash or house keys - more accessible.
Enlarged Waist Strap with Extra Zipped Pockets
An enlarged waist strap gives the backpack great stability, and the pockets on each side are perfect for keeping essentials easily accessible.
The chest strap works with the waist strap to ensure that your backpack is stable and secure when you run.
360 Degree Reflectivity
It is not just the back panel that is made of reflective material, so are the front tabs and stitching. This gives the wearer 360 degree reflectivity.
The ventilated back system facilitates airflow and provides enhance breathability, which makes it more comfortable to wear whilst running.
Waterproof Zips and Pull Tags
The waterproof zips help to keep the backpack's contents dry and the pull tags help you to operate the zips when you're wearing gloves or suffering with cold fingers.