Key Features & Technologies
NEW: Classic 30L Backpack - Yellow - Key Features
- 30 litre capacity / Dimensions: 55 x 40 x 25cm
- Incorporates our REFLECT360 reflective material
- 2 main compartments with multiple interior pockets for wallet, keys, tablet etc
- External mesh side pockets
- Chest strap
- Waist strap with two side pockets
- Multi-Use - Cycling, Running, Hiking, MTB
- Laptop compartment (14" laptop capacity)
- Ventilated ergonomic back support
- Top grab handle
- Adjustable front, side and top straps to get the perfect fit
- Suitable for all outdoor activities including, cycling, running camping, climbing, hiking and more!
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Zip pulls
Why we love our Classic 30L Backpack
Back Ventilation System
An ergonomically designed back system has been designed to allow as much airflow as possible to your back and importantly allow moisture and heat build up to escape.
Waist and Chest Straps
The adjustable waist strap helps keep the backpack in the required position at all times. Keep your valuables within easy reach in the handy zip pocket. Along with the waist strap we've added an adjustable chest strap to further enhance stability.
Reflective trim and panels are positioned on the front straps and body of the backpack to help ensure you are more easily visible when out when it's dark.
High Visibility Material
The main body of the backpack is made using high visibility yellow 600D Ripstop material to give you are tough and durable finish.
Simple and functional side pockets allow you to hold a bottle, wet gear or anything else you do not wish to put in the main compartments.
Hydration Bladder Ready
A small insertion at the top of the bag allows for a hydration bladder to be added in the main compartment and also a small plastic clip is on the front of the strap for the bladder pipe to clip on to.
No need to fumble around for the zip when wearing gloves. The zip pulls will ensure you can find and operate the zip in no time.
We don't recommend using headphones when on the roads but if you are walking or hiking you can keep your phone safely in the bag and feed the headphone wire out of the bag to your ears for easy listening.