Alternative Colours / Styles REFLECT360
Key Features & Technologies
NEW: REFLECT360 Airfoot Running Socks - Mid Length - Key Features
Runner's World: 'As well as being comfortable and sweat wicking, the reflective yarn really does catch the light.'
Run Britain: 'The reflective yarn catches the light a treat'
T3: 'Proviz do excellent high-viz socks.''
- Double-width reflective yarn integrated at the cuff of the sock
- Lycra bands to optimise fitting
- Super thin construction for extra feel
- Air vent channel stitching on upper foot
- Extra lycra on arch for added support
- Blended material use: Polyamide (88%), Lycra (8%), Flash (4%)
Why we love our REFLECT360 Airfoot Running Socks
Moisture Wicking Fabric
Moisture wicking PV Baseair fabric draws moisture away from your skin and helps to keep your feet as dry as possible.
Outter Facing Seams
Seams are on the outside of the socks to stop them rubbing and causing blisters.
Double reflective bands helps to ensure your are seen further in advance by drivers, giving them more time and distance to react.