Cyber Monday deals ending soon
Key Features & Technologies
REFLECT360 Bike Helmet - Key Features
As featured in Road.cc's '12 of the best reflective accessories to keep your visible after dark.'
Yahoo News: 'It sits well on your head and is really comfortable due to the padding positions, while also meeting the highest of safety standards.'
Top Sante: Featured in '3 of the Best Cycling Helmets' - It looks stylish in its grey and silver finish. '
Evening Standard: A real favourite for the safety conscious. '
- Patented - 100% reflective K-Star outer shell
- CE EN 1078 certified (European Standard) *
- Quicksafe size adjustment to give a secure, comfortable fit
- Easily removable visor
- Sizes: Medium (52-58cm), Large (55-63cm)
- Weight: Medium - 290g / Large - 300g
- Made in Germany
* CE EN 1078 is the European standard given to bike helmets to which the REFLECT360 helmet is certified. If you live outside Europe, please check whether this standard is appropriate for your market as countries often have their own requirements for cycling helmets. You are responsible for selecting the correct helmet for use in your country.
Why we love our REFLECT360 Cycling Helmet
The patented, fully reflective surface is not stuck on over the shell but incorporated in to the helmet. It is protected by a layer of clear plastic to help prevent damage.
Intelligent Adjustment System
The intelligent adjustment system enables you to preset the height and circumference of the helmet, meaning it can be quickly and easily adjusted to offer the perfect fit and maximum comfort.
Multi-setting Chin Clip
The quick release, multi-setting chin clip on the REFLECT360 Bike Helmet allows you to find the perfect strap fitting to keep you comfortable as well as safe when you are out on the bike.