Classic Airfoot Running Socks - Mid-Length
Alternative Colours / Styles Classic
Key Features & Technologies
Classic Airfoot Running Socks - Mid-Length - Key Features
Runner's World: Featured in 'Best In Test' Running Socks
Coach Magazine: As featured in 'Best Running Socks.'
Women's Running: Winner of Best Value Award 'These socks are an excellent addition to any runners wardrobe.'
The Independent: Featured in 'Best running socks that wick away sweat and help prevent blisters.'
Women's Fitness: Featured in 'Best Socks' in 'Winter Running Essentials'
T3: 'Proviz do excellent high-viz socks.''
- Reflective yarn integrated at the cuff of the sock
- Lycra bands to optimise fitting
- Super thin construction for extra feel
- Air vent channel stitching on upper foot
- Extra lycra on arch for added support
- Blended material use: Polyamide (88%), Lycra (8%), Flash (4%)
Why we love our Classic Airfoot Running Socks
Moisture Wicking Fabric
Moisture wicking PV Baseair fabric draws moisture away from your skin and helps to keep your feet as dry as possible.
Outter Facing Seams
Seams are on the outside of the socks to stop them rubbing and causing blisters.
A reflective band helps to ensure your are seen further in advance by drivers, giving them more time and distance to react.
Tag your pics on instagram with #myproviz