The Guardian: "For those who want maximum visibility on the bike in low, or no light"
The Proviz Switch jacket is a dual-layer, reversible garment that can be worn either way to give cyclists two options, one for day and one for night.
By day, the fluorescent yellow waterproof material helps to keep you clearly seen on the roads. When riding in the dark, you simply switch the jacket round to enable the reflective material to reflect back artificial light from street and vehicle lights in order for your position to be more clearly identified on the roads. It also has a perforated back to aid with making the jacket as breathable as possible.
Two side pockets and two separate side vents help to keep the air flowing between the layers.
About the fabrics: The fabrics used for the Switch range were chosen specifically to make the Switch cycling jacket extremely versatile. The reflective material used is the same as the highly popular REFLECT360 range and it is certified to CE EN 20471 standard.
- Reversible: Fluorescent yellow / 100% reflective (CE EN20471 certified)
- Two-way reversible zipper with puller
- Two side pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Raglan sleeves
- Waterproof – 10,000mm
- Machine washable
mehr Sichtbarkeit geht nicht
- Ich habe mir die Jacke zum Pendeln gekauft. Fahre 40km und starte daher morgens im Dunklen. Hier vereint sich die Warnweste mit der Jacke, sie ist auch wind- und wasserdicht aber nicht übermäßig atmungsaktiv.
Zum Trocknen empfiehlt es sich daher, die Jacke zu wenden damit der Schweiß ordentlich trocknen kann. Mit den 10% Willkommensrabatt hat die Jacke immer noch etwas über 100€ gekostet, was einem die eigene Sicherheit jedoch schon wert sein sollte.
Wie die Vorredner schon schrieben fällt die Jacke recht groß aus aber da ich sowieso noch 2-3 Schichten drunter trage habe ich meine normale Größe bestellt.
Praktisch sind auch die beiden Seitentaschen mit Reißverschluss da sie während der Fahrt besser erreichbar sind als die klassischen Taschen auf dem Rücken.
Perfect to ride !!
Great commuter jacket
- Loving the two options this jacket gives and both sides are excellent quality, good value in my opinion
- I bought this jacket last autumn, and have used it through the winter into the spring. It's a great jacket, very durable, perfect for morning commute (fluoro) and then switching evening commute (reflective). I feel much safer on the road as a result. The vents really aid breathability. Good fit but you must size down (I'm usually a medium/large (6ft; 12stone)- but I went for small based on other reviews and that's perfect for me).
Perfect birthday present!
- We got this in yellow/reflective for my husband who cycles 8 miles each way to work in city traffic. He loves it. The size came up perfect for the measurement we took of him, slightly long sleeves but that's no bad thing for cycling. Currently awaiting feedback from husband on breathability in use but first impressions are that it's excellent quality and the yellow/reflective combo is ideal. It doesn't look to dorky either, it's a good sporty-looking garment. Would like to see a spot more reflectivity on the yellow side but the hi-vis writing is great. Also, worth pointing out the brilliant service from the Proviz team, we ordered Wednesday night and had it on Friday morning. Great product, we will be back for more.
- It delivers what it promises
- Why has this not been done before, such a simple but clever idea for day and nigh time cycling, well worth the money
Write Your Own Review
Switch Jackets - Yellow
With Proviz signature reflectivity on one side and neon yellow high vis on the other, this dual layer Switch Cycling Jacket is two jackets in one. It offers optimum day-to-night visibility on the road and also provides exceptional waterproofing (10,000mm).
Simple yet effective, the two side pockets on the Switch Cycling Jacket provide ample storage for your needs. No scrabbling about searching multiple pockets when you need something during your ride!
The secure elastic cuffs help to keep wind and rain from getting up your sleeves, which ensures that cycle commutes and training rides continue to be a pleasure, even in poor weather.
The Switch Cycling Jacket features side vents that can be unzipped to allow extra air flow through the jacket on those hotter summer days or during intensive training sessions. They can also double up as extra pockets during the winter months.
As featured in Bicycling Magazines '6 Amazing Pieces of High Visibility Cycling Gear'
The Times: "Offers Incredible Reflectivity"
The Independent: "A revelation"
Triathlete Magazine: "Proviz thought of everything when creating this sleek looking, tailored Jacket."
Cycling Active: "Proviz is one of the most innovative brands to arrive in the cycling trade"
Bike Rumor : 'Unbelievable Reflectivity'
Runners World: "As featured in Gear of the Year."
The Gadget Show: "Proviz featured on The Gadget Show"
Follow Us@provizsports #proviz
|Chest (cm)||96 - 101||102 - 108||109 - 115||116 - 123||124 - 132||133 - 139|
|Chest (inches)||37.5 - 39.5||40 - 42.5||43 - 45||45.5 - 48||48.5 - 52||52.5 - 55|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||67||71||74||77||80||83|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||26.5||28||29||30.5||31.5||32.5|
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-5 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||5-8 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||3-6 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items. If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange please email [email protected], quoting your order number, to advise us what you would like to do.
For more information go to Returns page