Switch Men's Cycling Jacket - Yellow / Reflective - Key Features
The Guardian: "For those who want maximum visibility on the bike in low, or no light."
The Daily Telegraph: Featured in"10 Best high-vis cycling jackets."
- Reversible: Fluorescent yellow / 100% reflective (CE EN20471 certified)
- Two-way reversible zipper including zip pull
- Two side pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Raglan sleeves
- Waterproof – 10,000mm
- Machine washable
Switch Men's Cycling Jacket - Yellow / Reflective - Description
The Proviz Switch jacket is a dual-layer, reversible garment that can be worn either way to give cyclists two options, one for day and one for night.
By day, the fluorescent yellow waterproof material helps to keep you clearly seen on the roads. When riding in the dark, you simply switch the jacket round to enable the reflective material to reflect back artificial light from street and vehicle lights in order for your position to be more clearly identified on the roads. It also has a perforated back to aid with making the jacket as breathable as possible.
Two side pockets and two separate side vents help to keep the air flowing between the layers.
About the fabrics: The fabrics used for the Switch range were chosen specifically to make the Switch cycling jacket extremely versatile. The reflective material used is the same as the highly popular REFLECT360 range and it is certified to CE EN 20471 standard.
Switch Men's Cycling Jacket - Yellow / Reflective - Reviews
Echt super Jacke. Extrem reflecktierend. Fällt recht groß aus, Passt aber normale Größe, wenn man im Winter eine andere Jacke drutner ziehen will. Auch die gelbe Seite leuchtet tagsüber sehr gut. Sehr empfehlenswerte Jacke.
- Wenn es diese Jacke noch für den Sommer als Reflektorjacke für Nachts gäbe, wäre das top.
very good for day/night riding
- keeps you dry in light rain/warm in at least 50 deg. or warmer (just have bike jersey under neath)/ with no lining is just like a rain coat keeps water out and perperation in. the draw cords may be nice for someone without the Santa Claus stomach, other wise rides up your back and gets cool. well see as time goes on when it gets cooler and how that works.
mehr Sichtbarkeit geht nicht
- Ich habe mir die Jacke zum Pendeln gekauft. Fahre 40km und starte daher morgens im Dunklen. Hier vereint sich die Warnweste mit der Jacke, sie ist auch wind- und wasserdicht aber nicht übermäßig atmungsaktiv.
Zum Trocknen empfiehlt es sich daher, die Jacke zu wenden damit der Schweiß ordentlich trocknen kann. Mit den 10% Willkommensrabatt hat die Jacke immer noch etwas über 100€ gekostet, was einem die eigene Sicherheit jedoch schon wert sein sollte.
Wie die Vorredner schon schrieben fällt die Jacke recht groß aus aber da ich sowieso noch 2-3 Schichten drunter trage habe ich meine normale Größe bestellt.
Praktisch sind auch die beiden Seitentaschen mit Reißverschluss da sie während der Fahrt besser erreichbar sind als die klassischen Taschen auf dem Rücken.
Perfect to ride !!
Great commuter jacket
- Loving the two options this jacket gives and both sides are excellent quality, good value in my opinion
- I bought this jacket last autumn, and have used it through the winter into the spring. It's a great jacket, very durable, perfect for morning commute (fluoro) and then switching evening commute (reflective). I feel much safer on the road as a result. The vents really aid breathability. Good fit but you must size down (I'm usually a medium/large (6ft; 12stone)- but I went for small based on other reviews and that's perfect for me).
Perfect birthday present!
- We got this in yellow/reflective for my husband who cycles 8 miles each way to work in city traffic. He loves it. The size came up perfect for the measurement we took of him, slightly long sleeves but that's no bad thing for cycling. Currently awaiting feedback from husband on breathability in use but first impressions are that it's excellent quality and the yellow/reflective combo is ideal. It doesn't look to dorky either, it's a good sporty-looking garment. Would like to see a spot more reflectivity on the yellow side but the hi-vis writing is great. Also, worth pointing out the brilliant service from the Proviz team, we ordered Wednesday night and had it on Friday morning. Great product, we will be back for more.
- It delivers what it promises
- Why has this not been done before, such a simple but clever idea for day and nigh time cycling, well worth the money
Write Your Own Review
Why we love our Switch Cycling Jacket
With Proviz signature reflectivity on one side and neon yellow high vis on the other, this dual layer Switch Cycling Jacket is two jackets in one. It offers optimum day-to-night visibility on the road and also provides exceptional waterproofing (10,000mm).
Simple yet effective, the two side pockets on the Switch Cycling Jacket provide ample storage for your needs. No scrabbling about searching multiple pockets when you need something during your ride!
The secure elastic cuffs help to keep wind and rain from getting up your sleeves, which ensures that cycle commutes and training rides continue to be a pleasure, even in poor weather.
The Switch Cycling Jacket features side vents that can be unzipped to allow extra air flow through the jacket on those hotter summer days or during intensive training sessions. They can also double up as extra pockets during the winter months.
|Sleeve Length (cm)||67||71||74||77||80||83||86||89|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||26.5||28||29||30.5||31.5||32.5||34||35|
Sleeve length is measured from the tip of the shoulder to the wrist
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Tracked Shipment||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-5 Business Days|
|Expedited Tracked Shipment||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$50||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Tracked Shipment||$20||$90||USPS International First Class||5-8 Business Days|
|Expedited Tracked Shipment||$30||$200||USPS International Priority||3-6 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer a free exchange or refund on undamaged items, easy & hassle free. For more information please go to Returns page
|Product||100% Reflective Outer Layer||Waterproof Rating||Breathability Rating||Under-arm Vents||Back/Shoulder Vents||Cut/fit type|
Reflect360 Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 Plus Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 CRS Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 CRS Plus Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 Elite Cycling Jacket
Switch Cycling Jacket
Nightrider LED Cycling Jacket
|Reflective Trim||10,000mm||10,000gm/24hr||Tailored commuter|
Nightrider 2.0 Cycling Jacket
PixElite Performance Cycling Jacket
|Pixelite Reflective Fabric||Water-resistant||20,000gm/24hr||—||—||Performance|
Sportive Convertible Gilet/Jacket
Reflect360 Performance Jacket
|5,000mm (where covered)||5,000gm/24hr||Side Mesh||Back Mesh||Performance|
Reflect360 Running Jacket
|5,000mm (where covered)||5,000gm/24hr||Side Mesh||Back Mesh||Running|
Pixelite Running Jacket
|Pixelite Reflective Fabric||Water-resistant||20,000gm/24hr||—||Running|
Reflect360 Outdoor Jacket
Reflect360 Outdoor Fleece Lined