The Independent: 'Good to use all year round.'
Outdoor Fitness: 'Brilliant!'
The REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket is the world's first to be designed using a 100% reflective outer-shell. It has exactly the same design as the incredibly popular REFLECT360 cycling jacket but the outdoor version also includes an integrated fold away hood and two side pockets. The jacket's high quality material is designed to look and feel great while keeping the weather out. The reflective capability of the material helps other road users to identify your position on the road at night giving them extra time to react and manoeuvre appropriately.
The REFLECT360 jacket incorporates multiple vents - front, shoulder/back and under arm. This allows the user to regulate body temperature. By opening the front zipper vents a 'through-flow' is achieved. The air enters the front vents, cools the body and exits via the shoulder/back vents. During the winter, the vents can be closed and are designed to also be used as extra pockets if required. These features enable the jacket to be used all year round. The jacket also has an inside chest pocket and large lower back pocket to store any extra layers or a map.
This jacket can be used for multiple activities includiing cycling, walking, hiking, climbing, sailing. If you are a dog owner then we also have a matching REFLECT360 waterproof dog coat so that you and your dog are clearly seen at night.
About the fabric: The fabric used for the REFLECT360 range is highly technical. During daylight it is a modest grey colour. At night, when the fabric picks up an external light source, eg vehicle headlights, it gives ‘astonishing reflectivity’ (quote: Cycling Active Magazine ). The material is CE EN 20471 certified.
- 100% reflective outer-shell (CE EN 20471 certified)
- Integrated fold-away hood
- Built in air vents to keep ventilated (front, under-arm and shoulder/back)
- Fleece-lined comfort collar
- Adjustable waistband and velcro cuff
- Waterproof storm zip
- Seam-sealed for extra waterproofing
- Inside chest & back pockets
- Zip pulls
- Inside mesh lining for added comfort
- Machine washable
- Approx weight (size variable) - 500g
I don't write reviews, but was compelled as this jacket is incredible
- Wow. Such and INCREDIBLE jacket. One of the reviews mentioned add time whenever you go anywhere as you will get stopped and asked where you bought your jacket (which I thought was ridiculous) and it couldn't have been more true.
The fit is great, the reflective element is simply wild, and it looks great for everyday use. So incredibly impressed with the jacket and look forward to buying more proviz gear.
- AL IGUAL QUE LA REFLECT360CRS ME GUSTARIA QUE ESTUVIERA EN AMARILLO
Well made jacket
- Great jacket for being seen at night. Well made and nice fit
Tolle Jacke, erstklassige Sichtbarkeit
- Ich habe mir die Jacke mit Kapuze bestellt, da mir diese an meiner anderen Radjacke oft gefehlt hat. Diese Jacke ist sehr vielseitig, zum Laufen, Radfahren, Hiken oder einfach so. Wind- und wasserdicht.
Das Material ist dicker, als ich erwartet habe. Die Reißverschlüsse sind hochwertig und die Haptik der Jacke ist gut.
Ja, die Jacke raschelt, aber das macht meine andere Regenjacke auch. Die Taschen vorne und besonders die große Tasche hinten gefallen mir sehr gut.
Der Kragen ist mit dünnem Fleece gefüttert und angenehm am Hals. Die großen Belüftungsreißverschlüsse unter den Armen lassen den Luftdurchfluss sehr gut regulieren.
Am Besten gefällt mir jedoch die Sichtbarkeit in der Dunkelheit. Die ist unglaublich. Man strahlt geradezu, wenn eine Lichtquelle auf einen trifft. Ich habe den Kauf nicht bereut.
Perfect jacket but I miss hi-vis yellow version
- It looks like a perfect jacket: reflective, waterproof, lots of vents for getting rid of excess heat, longer on the backside for riding in rain and wind, even has a hood that almost no other jacket of this type has. But I would like to be visible also during the day not only night, so it would be great to have it in hi-vis yellow colour as well.
Essential for safety!
- My jacket arrived very quickly to Australia and I can't believe how reflective it is. I bought a size 16 and it fits perfectly. I'm 172cm and 75kg and take a size 16 in T-shirts, so I would say the ladies' sizing is true to size.
It's quite a heavy jacket; thinking I'll get a gilet for the Queensland summer.
I highly recommend this jacket, you can't put a price on your life.
Amazing, but tight at the bottom!
- I love this jacket, it's super reflective and more stylish than any other high vis items I've come across.
However, I am a size 10 (UK) and I bought a size 12 jacket so that I could comfortably fit it over warm layers.
It is perfectly big on top but the bottom part is so tight that I can't do up the zip unless I pull the bottom of the jacket up to where my waist is thinnest. Then pull it down after it is zipped up.
I don't even have wide hips!
I haven't sent it back however, as it's not the end of the world and a size 14 would be too big at the top.
I can live with it!
Definitely recomend for all types of activity
- I 've just bought this jacket for me and my partner for cycling. It's amazingly light so we can wear it on top of any other jacket when it gets colder! It has super high visibility and we both feel realy safe wearing it while cycling specially now that it gets dark so early! Plus the hood protects us from the rain and can be folded in when it's not raining! Absolutely love it! Just a bit pricy but at the end of the day, how much would you value your safety? Definitely recomend it.
- Great first day with this jacket. Brilliantly high viz and waterproof in the rain. Also useful for pretending to be a ghost and scaring my husband when he comes home.
Pro vis reflect 360
- I have not bought this product but was driving through lanes and saw a cyclist wearing this jacket it was incredible as a car driver I was impressed with how clearly I could see the cyclist. I had to search it up so I could buy one for my 13year old but sadly he's too big for the child size making it unaffordable for us.
Great Jacket for all weather
- Using this for walking the dog at night and it is amazing the width cars are giving me, when it is dark do not go anywhere without this jacket, it works really well
Write Your Own Review
Why we love our REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket
Utilising millions of tiny, highly reflective glass beads, the innovative material used for the REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket is exceptionally waterproof (5,000mm) and has taped inner seams to prevent water getting in at sewing lines.
The REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket has a soft cotton mesh lining which acts as a climate control mechanism. The mesh increases airflow by maintaining separation between your skin/shirt and the outer layer of the jacket. This allows your body to maintain a more consistent comfort level, without the need to constantly add or remove layers.
The REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket incorporates two outer chest pockets, one inner chest pocket and one large back pocket, so you will not struggle to find somewhere to put the items you need when you're out and about. The outer chest pockets also double as additional vents to help cool you down on warm days.
This innovative jacket features hard wearing cuffs with hook and loop attachments. These can be easily adjusted by the wearer to suit their size and specific requirements. Keep them loose during the spring/summer to facilitate airflow, or tighten them up to keep out cold, wintry weather.
As with all Proviz kit, our focus is to keep you safe on the road, but we never feel that this should come at the expense of performance or comfort. Use the elastic pull cord and plastic fasterner to fit the REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket to your body shape.
Under Arm Ventilation
Perfect for warmer days and occasions where you are sure to work up a sweat, the REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket features 30cm zips under each arm which can be opened to increase air flow and cool you down.
When you get hot across the shoulders/upper back, the ventilation flap in the back of our REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket helps to combat any discomfort. It lets hot air out but won't let any inclement weather in.
Waterproof Zip with pull and Garage
Not just a neater way to fasten your REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket, the simple yet effective zip-garage at the top of the full length storm zip ensures that you do not experience any nasty neck chafing when your jacket is zipped up on colder days. The entire length of the zip is waterproof too and comes with a handy zip pull, so not a drop of rain will get in.
Staying safe in the great outdoors on dull days and long, dark winter evenings should not have to mean a compromise on comfort. Our REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket features a micro-fleece lined collar for extra warmth and comfort during colder months.
Perfect for days when you don't want to let the wind and rain stand in the way of your outdoor plans, the REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket features an integrated reflective hood. It is mesh lined for breathability, is fully adjustable and has an elasticated edge to help keep you warm and dry.
|UK / US / EUR||6 / 2 / 34||8 / 4 / 36||10 / 6 / 38||12 / 8 / 40||14 / 10 / 42||16 / 12 / 44||18 / 14 / 46|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||56||59||62||65||68||70||72|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||22||23||24||25.5||26.5||27.5||28|
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-5 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||5-8 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||3-6 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer a free exchange or refund on undamaged items, easy & hassle free. For more information please go to Returns page