REFLECT360 Women's Cycling Jacket - Key Features
The Times: "Offers incredible reflectivity."
The Daily Telegraph: "Never felt more visible."
Cycling Weekly: Featured in 'Best Commuter Gear'
- 100% reflective outer-shell
- Waterproof (5000mm)
- Built in air vents (front, under-arm and shoulder/back)
- Fleece-lined comfort collar
- Adjustable waistband and velcro cuff
- Waterproof storm zip
- Seam-sealed for extra waterproofing
- Inside chest & back pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Zip pulls
- Inside mesh lining for added comfort
- Machine washable
- Approx weight (size variable) - 500g
REFLECT360 Women's Cycling Jacket - Description
The Award-Winning REFLECT360 Cycling Jacket is the world's first to be designed using a 100% reflective outer-shell and was featured at the highly prestigious Cycle Revolution Exhibition at the London Design Museum. The globally best-selling jacket's high quality material is designed to look and feel great while keeping the weather out. The reflective capability of the material helps other road users to identify a cyclist’s position on the road at night giving them extra time to react and manoeuvre appropriately.
The REFLECT360 jacket incorporates multiple vents - front, shoulder/back and under arm. This allows the user to regulate body temperature. By opening the front zipper vents a 'through-flow' is achieved. The air enters the front vents, cools the body and exits via the shoulder/back vents. During the winter, the vents can be closed and are designed to also be used as extra pockets if required. These features enable the jacket to be used all year round. The jacket also has an inside chest pocket and large lower back pocket to store any extra layers or a map.
About the fabric: The fabric used for the REFLECT360 range is highly technical. During daylight it is a modest grey colour. At night, when the fabric picks up an external light source, eg vehicle headlights, it gives ‘astonishing reflectivity’ (quote: Cycling Active Magazine). The material is CE EN 20471 certified.
REFLECT360 Women's Cycling Jacket - Reviews
Great for High Visibility
- I bought this jacket to be visible on rainy commutes in the winter in the Pacific Northwest. I'm on a 4 lane road with 40mph traffic, and feel much safer wearing this jacket, especially when my wheel lights have died. I have seen other riders with this jacket on so I knew how reflective it would be before I got it. I will say, the fit on this is pretty small, especially if you think of layering. I am 5'3, 116 lbs, and I had to get a US size 4. Size up! I also tried this one and the reflect 360+, and found that one to be more fitted, which I did not prefer. I wear a really thin mid layer under this and there is enough room to get some airflow with the size up. They use quality materials, and you can see in the zippers and cuff tabs. The reflective material is on the thicker side, which works wonderfully with the cold rain and winter temps. Was glad to see the liner is made of polyester, and not cotton like is described in the description of this product. Highly recommend!
- I love this jacket, it makes me feel safe and I'm sure I've had less close passes whilst wearing it. A girl cycling behind me asked me where she could get one as I had been shining so brightly! However, I am disappointed that the back isn't a bit lower to protect my my bum from the rain - a flap would be good. Also, some tags on the rear zip and the vents zips would be great as they are difficult to use with gloves on.
- I am very happy about my new jacket, absolutely love it! It is very bright so it is useful for my commute to work. Many pockets, great cut, high collar, highly recommend!
Shining in Sydney
- The reflect360 jacket is such a find. I have been using it throughout the winter in Sydney and I have been really pleased. The reflectiveness of this jacket is why I purchased it and I am so happy with how it works. Take a selfie and you'll see what you look like in a car's lights. So bright! I genuinely have lost count how many people commented on it.
Other features are all good too. Very comfortable fit. All in all, what a product. Next winter I'm in for a backpack.
- Incredibly shiny. It's very comfortable and generpus fit. Lots of pockets. I always think with most jackets there are reflective strips and I wonder how you can really be seen on the road. I've often thought of stitching all the strips together and making s jacket but now Proviz has done it for me so I don't need to do it. Pity I can't upload photos to review as have some great shots of how shiny it is even in daytime
A Must Have if you Run or Bike at Night
- The jacket is fantastic! It actually is reflective all the way around. Its wind proof with a seal over the zippers. Arm pit zips as well which I love. Do measure your arms as per the indications. The sizes are on target. I ordered a larger size in order to be able to layer in cold temps. I highly recommend this product! Came to the US in in 3 weeks which is reasonable.
Exactly what is says it Does
- Does exactly what is says, arrived within 24 hours, great product and service, feel a lot safer and good quality too. the vents make it very breathable
Best Jacket I have ever bought
- What a unique product and it fits well, comfortable and warm, best cycling jacket i have ever had.
- Neat Jacket. Good quality, waterproof and incredibly reflective at night - never seen anything like it in the flesh. What more is needed. Impressively fast delivery to our shores also.
Write Your Own Review
Why we love our REFLECT360 Cycling Jacket
Utilising millions of tiny, highly reflective glass beads, the innovative material used for the REFLECT360 Cycling Jacket is exceptionally waterproof (5,000mm) and has taped inner seams to prevent water getting in at sewing lines.
The REFLECT360 Cycling Jacket has a soft cotton mesh lining which acts as a climate control mechanism. The mesh increases airflow by maintaining separation between your skin/shirt and the outer layer of the jacket. This allows your body to maintain a more consistent comfort level, without the need to constantly add or remove layers.
The REFLECT360 Cycling Jacket incorporates two outer chest pockets, one inner chest pocket and one large back pocket, so you will not struggle to find somewhere to put the items you need when you're out cycling. The outer chest pockets also double as additional vents to help cool you down on warm days.
This innovative jacket features hard wearing cuffs with hook and loop attachments. These can be easily adjusted by the wearer to suit their size and specific requirements. Keep them loose during the spring/summer to facilitate airflow, or tighten them up to keep out cold, wintry weather.
As with all Proviz kit, our focus is to keep you safe on the road, but we never feel that this should come at the expense of performance or comfort. Use the elastic pull cord and plastic fasterner to fit the REFLECT360 Cycling Jacket to your body shape.
Under Arm Ventilation
Perfect for warmer days and occasions where you are sure to work up a sweat, the REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket features 30cm zips under each arm which can be opened to increase air flow and cool you down.
When you get hot across the shoulders/upper back, the ventilation flap in the back of our REFLECT360 Cycling Jacket helps to combat any discomfort. It lets hot air out but won't let any inclement weather in.
Waterproof Zip with pull and Garage
Not just a neater way to fasten your REFLECT360 Cycling Jacket, the simple yet effective zip-garage at the top of the full length storm zip ensures that you do not experience any nasty neck chafing when your jacket is zipped up on colder days. All the zips on the jacket are waterproof too and come with handy zip pulls, so not a drop of rain will get in.
Staying safe in the great outdoors on dull days and long, dark winter evenings should not have to mean a compromise on comfort. Our REFLECT360 Cycling Jacket features a micro-fleece lined collar for extra warmth and comfort during colder months.
|UK / US / EUR||6 / 2 / 34||8 / 4 / 36||10 / 6 / 38||12 / 8 / 40||14 / 10 / 42||16 / 12 / 44||18 / 14 / 46|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||56||59||62||65||68||70||72|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||22||23||24||25.5||26.5||27.5||28|
Sleeve length is measured from the tip of the shoulder to the wrist
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Tracked Shipment||$6||$75||USPS Standard||Normally 3-5 Days|
|Expedited Tracked Shipment||$8||$150||UPS/UPS Express*||Normally 2-4 Days|
|Express Courier||$50||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||Normally 2 Days|
* This service is chosen depending on weight/value
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Tracked Shipment||$20||$90||USPS International First Class||Normally 5-8 Days|
|Expedited Tracked Shipment||$30||$200||USPS International Priority||Normally 3-6 Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer a free exchange or refund on undamaged items, easy & hassle free. For more information please go to Returns page
|Product||100% Reflective Outer Layer||Waterproof Rating||Breathability Rating||Under-arm Vents||Back/Shoulder Vents||Cut/fit type|
Reflect360 Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 Plus Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 CRS Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 CRS Plus Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 Elite Cycling Jacket
Switch Cycling Jacket
Nightrider LED Cycling Jacket
|Reflective Trim||10,000mm||10,000gm/24hr||Tailored commuter|
Nightrider 2.0 Cycling Jacket
PixElite Performance Cycling Jacket
|Pixelite Reflective Fabric||Water-resistant||20,000gm/24hr||—||—||Performance|
Sportive Convertible Gilet/Jacket
Reflect360 Performance Jacket
|5,000mm (where covered)||5,000gm/24hr||Side Mesh||Back Mesh||Performance|
Reflect360 Running Jacket
|5,000mm (where covered)||5,000gm/24hr||Side Mesh||Back Mesh||Running|
Classic Running Jacket
Pixelite Running Jacket
|Pixelite Reflective Fabric||Water-resisitant||20,000gm/24hr||—||Running|
Reflect360 Outdoor Jacket
Reflect360 Outdoor Fleece Lined