BBC Country File : "These astonishingly reflective coats shine brilliantly in the light of oncoming head lamps"
Daily Telegraph : "As featured in Five of the Best Hi Viz Dog Products."
- 100% reflective outer-shell (CE EN 20471 certified)
- Harness attachment hole
- Adjustable neck and chest strap
- 4 different sizes
Due to the amazing popularity of the REFLECT360 range for cyclists, runners and walkers, we were asked by many customers if we could design a REFLECT360 waterproof dog coat. We were struck by one email from a customer saying that he was walking his dog at night when his dog slipped his leash and ran in to the road. The owner ran after his dog in to the road and fortunately for the owner he was wearing his own REFLECT360 outdoor coat. According to the drivers of the vehicles stopping in front of him, it was the jacket that saved his dogs life as the drivers saw his jacket reflecting and therefore stopped immediately but could not see the dog. The owner of the dog emailed us the story and asked to design a jacket like his but for his dog....and so we did.
The REFLECT360 waterproof dog jacket is 100% reflective and utilises the same material as the rest of the best-selling range. The covers come in 5 sizes for dogs of almost all shapes and sizes and has a harness hole so the dog jacket can go over the top of your dogs harness. During daylight it is a modest grey colour, and at night, when the fabric picks up an external light source eg. vehicle headlights or a torch, it gives astonishing reflectivity so your dog is more easily seen.
- Bought one of these each for my two black dogs, so you can imagine the fun i have keeping them visible at night..Went out for first walk in them tonight. Tested them on a pitch black field with just my torch . Brilliant. They lit up like Christmas trees. One small criticism - which does not detract in any way from how much I like these. A couple of elastic straps that go loosely round back legs to help secure back of coat to stop the wind flapping it up will help. Something I can remedy in a few mins with some sewing supplies. On the whole, brilliant and I bought myself a jacket to match.
- My mum bought me this for when we go running early mornings, so it’s perfect when it’s dark and wet out!
- I gave one of these to my dog for her birthday! Yes I love my dog.
It's a good fit and is so bright I can see her running across the fields when I shine my torch out when it's dark. When walking home, cars noticeably slow from a distance. I bought one of your jackets to match too! I have now recommended you to all im my village.
Nice shine at night
- Well made product with a fantastic shine at night. I can spot my dog way away just using my phone light. Well made and sensible price
Another great Proviz product
- Ideal for side visibility but if the dog is walking away the visibility is very limited, for instance if the dog was trotting down a road with vehicles approaching from behind. The fit could be better but overall the coat provides a massive improvement in safety for the dog. Helpful for the owner in locating the dog in a field or wood needing only the smallest of light sources.
- I've had my human jacket a couple of years now. Motorists stop me all the time to thank me for wearing it. A few weeks ago, one told me "I saw you, but not the dogs." I ordered the dog jackets immediately. So glad they're glowing now, too.
Can't miss her!!
- I bought 2 of these coats for my wee girl to try as I was not sure what size she would be medium or large. Lexie is a Pointer/Lurcher, a dainty girl. The large fitted. No problems returning the medium, refund quickly dealt with.
The large fits but as I said she is a dainty girl so the fit is not perfect. The coat would benefit from having a more adjustable belly strap. Being a dainty girl she has a small waist so the coat tends to slip down on her right side where the belt fastens. The velcro being longer on the coat would help, I may just sew up the belt a bit to make it shorter so it fits better, needs to be tighter. Apart from this the coat is fantastic, you can't miss her. We match when I take her out wearing my proviz REFLECT360 cycling jacket... twins :-)
- Lola loves her coat and her owner loves it even more, what a simple but great idea, the coat picks up the smallest of light and it is great to have when walking in dusk, highly recommend for all dog owners
Write Your Own Review
Why we love our REFLECT360 Waterproof Dog Coat
Utilising millions of tiny, highly reflective glass beads, the innovative material shines brightly when caught in torch beam or vehicle headlights. The material used for the REFLECT360 Waterproof Dog Coat is also 100% waterproof (5,000mm).
If your dog wears a harness then no problem. We've integrated a harness hold so the REFLECT360 Waterproof Dog Coat can be worn over the top.
Using Velcro fastening you can put on and remove your dog's coat in a flash!
|Body length (cm)||25-35||36-47||48-57||58-67||68-84|
|Body length (inches)||10-13||14-18||19-22||23-26||27-33|
Dog breeds noted above are to be used as an approximate comparison for your dog.
*Measure circumference behind front legs.
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-5 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||5-8 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||3-6 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer a free exchange or refund on undamaged items, easy & hassle free. For more information please go to Returns page