REFLECT360 Waterproof Cycling Gloves - Key Features
Cycling Weekly: 'The Proviz Reflect360 gloves are one of the best products I've seen on the bike market in a long time. They totally raise the bar in terms of performance and function.'
Evening Standard: ''Featured in the Best Winter Cycling Gear.''
- 100% reflective outer shell for visible hand signals at night
- Silicone web grip
- Padded palm reinforcement
- Touch screen compatible
- Utilises Korean Hipora waterproof and breathable insert
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Adjustable ‘hook & loop’ velcro cuff
- Soft brushed inner lining for enhanced comfort
- Nose wipe
- Machine washable
- Sizes available: Small – 2XL
REFLECT360 Waterproof Cycling Gloves - Description
The all-weather REFLECT360 cycling gloves are manufactured using a 100% reflective outer shell to give you an extra reflective item at night and more visible hand signals. Padded palms help to give enhanced comfort and the silicone web grip gives great grip, especially when it’s raining.
Underneath the reflective outer layer there is an internal waterproof polyurethane layer made from a Korean Hipora insert. Korean Hipora consists of a three-layer microporous silicone coating structure. The first layer prevents most water from passing through, the second layer is a honeycomb structure that lets moisture in to then let it expel through the first layer, the third layer is a denser layer to give added protection against water. The three layers combine to give a breathable and very effective material for cycling gloves due to its thin, lightweight and waterproof properties.
Soft brushed lining, velcro adjustable cuff and a soft nose wipe are some added features that come as standard to make this a great all-round winter cycling glove.
REFLECT360 Waterproof Cycling Gloves - Reviews
Warm and Dry
- I own a pair of these and they are superb. It has been wet and cold this winter thus far. My hands stay nice and warm and they somehow keep my hands dry when I sweat. Great product.
Dependable and Reliable
- I read a number of reviews on cycling gloves and decided that these gloves would be my next cycling pair. I was not disappointed! The are like the on-line reviews and other purchasers indicated, warm, waterproof, comfortable, and very, very noticeable! Which in the case of biking safety is extremely important. So far they have done pretty well in rainy, -10° Celsius weather conditions.
- Very comfortable, dry and good looking. No complaints and definitely comes recommended.
- Warm, waterproof and reflective. Perfect winter gloves at a decent price.
Not very breathable, and can get sweaty, but that's the only downside.
Now my go to winter gloves.
Fast delivery, nice product
- Can't complain at all. Very happy with these to help keep my sausages warm now it's getting cold in the morning. Nice micr-fleece lining help that. Also got caught in some rain and happy to report no leakage, so they seem a great glove. Numero Uno - love the reflective hand signals I make :)
- Great pair of gloves warm, bright & water resistant have warn these gloves in low temperatures & wet weather great product highly reccomend this product
Comfortable gloves for winter temps
- When I opened the packaging I got a nice feeling about these. They feel great and look slick!
Really comfortable inside and warm, and I've tested in the rain around New York and not a snip of rain got in. Thumbs up.... But the reason I purchased these was because I'd head of proviz reflective gear and this is my first purchase. I am really happy and I'll be coming back for more this christmas. you've got a lot of stuff to choose from
Fabulous Gloves for Winter Running
- I love these gloves. These gloves have been perfect to wear in the freezing, wet winter weather of Massachusetts. Although the gloves are for cycling, I wear them for running in 40° or below! One day when it was 5°, I wore them under my mittens and my hands were dry and toasty. This is a Best Buy for running during the winter
Warm, reflective, waterproof
- I ride everyday to and from work in Cardiff so I understand the need for waterproof gloves and I have been through many sets. The new Proviz reflective ones are a great gloves - they are waterproof (my reason for buying!) but they also are super reflective, they are warm and have nice pads on the palm.
I have spend a lot more on gloves, and got a lot less. Very happy and have recommended to fellow Taffs on teh road!
- Reflective, warm and waterproof, perfect combo, probably the best pair of cycling gloves i have bought, can't rate highly enough
Write Your Own Review
Why we love our REFLECT360 Cycling Gloves
Reflective Outer Material
The outer shell of these gloves is made from material containing millions of highly reflective tiny glass beads. These reflect light from vehicle headlights, making your hand signals more clearly visible at night.
Silicone Web Grip and Padded Palm
The silicone web grip and padding on the palms of the REFLECT360 Cycling Gloves combine to give you a highly effective and comfortable grip.
Micro-Fleece Inner Lining
REFLECT360 Cycling Gloves are lined with soft brushed micro-fleece that keeps your hands warm but allows excess heat to escape.
Adjustable Hook & Loop Cuff
Use the hook and loop cuff feature on the REFLECT360 Cycling Gloves to give you a secure and comfortable fit and to keep the cold wind out.
The first finger on your gloves is compatible with touchscreens so no need to take your gloves off in the cold to answer an incoming call!
|Knuckle width (cm)||10||11||11.5||12||12.5|
|Knuckle width (inches)||4||4.25||4.5||4.75||5|
|Hem to Middle finger (cm)||21-22||22-23||23-24||24-25||25-26|
|Hem to Middle finger (inches)||8-8.5||8.5-9||9-9.5||9.5-10||10-10.5|
Glove measurements noted above are when glove is lying flat.
General Rules for Glove Purchase:
Knuckle Width: When a glove is lying flat it is 1.5-2cm larger than your hand measurement.
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Tracked Shipment||$6||$75||USPS Standard||Normally 3-5 Days|
|Expedited Tracked Shipment||$8||$150||UPS/UPS Express*||Normally 2-4 Days|
|Express Courier||$50||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||Normally 2 Days|
* This service is chosen depending on weight/value
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Tracked Shipment||$20||$90||USPS International First Class||Normally 5-8 Days|
|Expedited Tracked Shipment||$30||$200||USPS International Priority||Normally 3-6 Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer a free exchange or refund on undamaged items, easy & hassle free. For more information please go to Returns page