REFLECT360 Waterproof Gloves
Alternative Colours / Styles REFLECT360
Key Features & Technologies
REFLECT360 Waterproof Gloves - Key Features
Gear Loop: ''Crustacean-based puns aside, lobster style gloves are an absolute godsend on a bike. The hybrid between the traditional glove and mitten allows you to still maintain a good grip on the handlebars, yet remain very warm..''
- 100% reflective outer shell for visible hand signals at night
- A super warm winter cycling glove designed with a split-finger design to keep the paired fingers together for a boost to warmth
- Silicone web grip
- Thermal insulation
- Utilises Korean Hipora waterproof and breathable insert
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Soft brushed inner lining for enhanced comfort
- Nose wipe
- Machine washable
- Sizes available: Small / Medium / Large
Why we love our REFLECT360 Lobster Gloves
Reflective Outer Material
The outer shell of these gloves is made from material containing millions of highly reflective tiny glass beads. These reflect light from vehicle headlights, making your hand signals more clearly visible at night.
Silicone Web Grip and Padded Palm
The silicone web grip and padding on the palms of the REFLECT360 Lobster Gloves combine to give you a highly effective and comfortable grip.
Micro-Fleece Inner Lining
REFLECT360 Lobster Gloves are lined with soft brushed micro-fleece and thermal insulation to keep your hands warm on the extra cold days.
When you are not using your gloves, simply clip them together so they are both there when you next come to use them!
Tag your pics on instagram with #myproviz