The Daily Telegraph: "The film fabric can achieve optimal breathabilty and waterproofing, but is also a reflection innovation."
The Guardian: "During the day it is a rather chic grey garment while at night it transforms itself into a flashing disco jacket. It's the rarest of things - a super visible jacket that doesn't make you stand out like a sore thumb."
The Proviz REFLECT360 Plus Cycling Jacket is the more ‘technical’ version of the highly successful original REFLECT360 Cycling Jacket launched in 2014. This version has been designed using a highly technical film to ensure higher rates of breathability (10,000gm/24hr) and waterproofing (10,000 M/M) while not losing any of the incredible reflective capability of our unique, upgraded reflective material (CE EN 20471 certified) that made the original version a worldwide success and sold in over 70 countries.
The REFLECT360 Plus Cycling Jacket incorporates a much more tailored fit and uses a unique lighter weight material to help ensure cyclists, who like to push things a little bit harder, to stay cool. The ‘through-flow’ extra ventilation is still achieved using the same effective shoulder/back vents that allow air to escape without letting in any rain water. Simply open up the front zip vents to achieve maximum ventilation. During winter, these can be kept closed and double up as watertight pockets. The jacket also incorporates an inside chest pocket and large lower back pocket to store any extra layers or a map. A newly incorporated raglan sleeve design also helps to give a superior range of motion and room around the shoulders and upper back.
About the fabric: The fabric used for the REFLECT360 Plus range is designed by Proviz and is highly technical. A brand new film fabric is used to achieve the increased breathability and waterproofing required which is then sealed to our special reflective material. During daylight it is a modest grey colour. At night, when the fabric picks up an external light source, eg vehicle headlights, it gives ‘astonishing reflectivity’ (quote: Cycling Active Magazine). The material is CE EN 20471 certified.
- 100% reflective material (CE EN 20471 certified)
- Tailored fit
- Breathability: 10,000+gm/24hr
- Waterproofing: 10,000mm
- Seam-sealed (for sewing line waterproofing)
- Fleece-lined collar
- Raglan sleeves
- Inside chest and back pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Inside mesh for added comfort
- Built in air vents: front/sides/back
- Adjustable waistband and cuffs
- Waterproof storm zips with garage
- Approximate weight (size variable): 400g
- Machine washable
- Zip pulls
Trustpilot doesn't lie! Great brand/product
- Having done the rounds to look in to Proviz before ordering, I saw you had a great trustpilot score so that firmed up to me I was ordering from a reputable company.... I am happy to say everything has been great - fast delivery and the product is excellent. Very bright at night! Probably not the first person to tell you that :)
Great features but not the best fit
- Overall it's a fantastic jacket - good construction quality, features and really amazing visibility.
In my experience I've found the fit to be a bit off, having ordered a couple of sizes and finding them tight across the shoulders, baggy in the middle and on the arms, and lengthwise only just making it past my waist. I didn't want to keep ordering bigger ones since there was already bagginess around the middle. I am taller than average though and have an athletic build, but for anybody of similar dimensions I would recommend trying the men's version - I got an XS and it's a reasonably slim fit and far more comfortable. Not really a problem since they're the same price, just consider ordering it to try on at the same time to save on repeatedly paying return postage!
Sizing aside (If you're closer to average height and curvy I imagine it would be fine anyway) everything else is great and I'd 100% recommend it :)
- It is very comfortable to wear, it holds heat when its fully zipped or if under-arm-ventilation is opened, air flows nicely through. Pockets are large and the jacket itself is quite spacial, so no need for buying bigger size. It has truly great visibility. I love wearing it even if I am not cycling, suddenly cars give me more respect.
- I have been enjoying using my 360 jacket during the winter. It is a trusted piece of kit for my hi-viz and I always use it and would never go back to a normal yellow jacket as the 360 beats it hands down. In fact there is no comparison. So many people through the winter have said how great it is at being seen. so there is the evidence in my view.
It is also conformatable, and waterproof and has all the extras expected
Time to Reflect
- Good jacket for a lot of things I believe.
1 - Being seen at night - blindingly bright.
2 - Waterproofing - Seam-sealed, nothing gets through
3 - Build quality - I have been through a lot of jacket in my time. This one has great quality and I am very happy with it.
Glad I made the move to Proviz this winter. Christmas coming up so the whole family will be getting one. Can I get a discount ?
- Comfortable,good movement,superb visibility,felt good wearing it!
- CoMfortable, well fitted jacket with amazing all over reflective material - so bright at night. Bought having read so many great reviews of last years jacket. They are all correct!
Write Your Own Review
REFLECT360 Plus Jackets
Utilising millions of tiny, highly reflective glass beads, the innovative material used for the REFLECT360 Plus Cycling Jacket is highly breathable (10,000gm/24hr) and exceptionally waterproof (10,000mm). The inner seams of the jacket are taped too, to prevent water getting in at sewing lines.
The REFLECT360 Plus Cycling Jacket has a soft cotton mesh lining which acts as a climate control mechanism. The mesh increases airflow by maintaining separation between your skin/shirt and the outer layer of the jacket. This allows your body to maintain a more consistent comfort level, without the need to constantly add or remove layers.
The REFLECT360 Plus Cycling Jacket incorporates two outer chest pockets, one insdie chest pocket and one large back pocket, so you will not struggle to find somewhere to put the items you need for your ride. The outer chest pockets also double as additional vents to help cool you down on warm days.
This innovative jacket features hard wearing cuffs with hook and loop attachments. These can be easily adjusted by the wearer to suit their size and specific requirements. Keep them loose during the spring/summer to facilitate airflow, or tighten them up to keep out cold, wintry weather.
As with all Proviz kit, our focus is to keep you safe on the road, but we never feel that this should come at the expense of performance or comfort. Use the elastic pull cord and plastic fasterner to fit the REFLECT360 Plus Cycling Jacket to your body shape.
Under Arm Ventilation
Perfect for warmer days and intensive road training sessions where you are sure to work up a sweat, the REFLECT360 Plus Cycling Jacket features 30cm zips under each arm which can be opened to increase air flow and cool you down.
Every cyclist gets hot across the shoulders/upper back, even on cold winter days. To combat any discomfort caused by this, we've built in an extra ventilation flap in the back of our REFLECT360 Plus Cycling Jacket which will let hot air out but won't let any inclement weather in.
Another feature expressly included to keep you comfortable in the REFLECT360 Plus Cycling Jacket on cold days is the zip garage, which helps to protect against neck chafing when your jacket is fully zipped up.
Waterproof Zip and pulls
It's a simple little feature that really makes a difference! The full length storm zip on the front of the REFLECT360 Plus Cycling Jacket is fully waterproof and reflective. Not a drop of water will get in. Handy zip pulls come as standard to help on those cold days when gloves are needed.
Staying safe on your bike during the dull days and long, dark winter evenings should not have to mean a compromise on comfort. Our REFLECT360 Plus Cycling Jacket features a micro-fleece lined collar for extra warmth and comfort during colder months.
|UK / US / EUR||6 / 2 / 34||8 / 4 / 36||10 / 6 / 38||12 / 8 / 40||14 / 10 / 42||16 / 12 / 44|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||55||58||63||65||67||69|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||21.5||23||25||25.5||26.5||27|
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-5 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||5-8 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||3-6 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer a free exchange or refund on undamaged items, for more information please go to Returns page