REFLECT360 Men's Running Jacket - Key Features
Runner's World Magazine: As featured in Runner's World "Gear of the Year"
Evening Standard: 'ES BEST TOP PICK - Best Reflective Running Jackets'
- 100% reflective outer-shell
- Rear/Side/Under arm mesh for enhanced breathability
- Two side pockets
- Lightweight – 170g (size variable)
- Zip guard and lock zip
- Elastic waist
REFLECT360 Men's Running Jacket - Description
The new version of the Proviz REFLECT360 running jacket has had many design alterations to improve its performance and give you a highly reflective jacket that will help you stand out on the roads during hours of darkness and also feel and look great.
Our designers have focused on the weight of the jacket to give you optimum comfort. It weighs in at a feather-light 170g (size variable) so that you are not weighed down by an over-bearing jacket that feels like you are running in hiking jacket!
The REFLECT360 running jacket has a super comfortable soft-mesh back and under arms that allows good airflow and all the heat that you build up to escape.
About the fabric: The reflective material gives you a 360 degree reflective surface so that any light from vehicles will reflect back to the driver and help you stand out in advance to give ‘astonishing reflectivity’. The material is CE EN 20471 certified.
REFLECT360 Men's Running Jacket - Reviews
5 star reflective quality
- Happy to say that this jacket has been top drawer through the UK winter. Well used and no doubt that like the previous review cars visibly slow when they spot you coming. We actually talking around 3-400m which is impressive. They then come past at a sensible speed which is a nice change!
Without doubt a must have product if out running when dark.
- I've had this jacket for two months. I bought it in anticipation of setting the clocks back an hour when it gets dark very early in the North East U.S.
I can tell you that since I've been wearing it I feel much safer road running in the dark. It is actually kind of funny to watch approaching cars slow down and try to figure out what the heck that big white thing coming toward them is. I've had drivers pull up next to me and comment on the jacket. My wife saw me running on a dark, misty night and later told me it appear there was a disembodied torso running down the street. Well, I think you get the idea. This jacket stands out!
The only criticism is, as others have stated, the fit it on the slim side so I would recommend a size up especially if you plan to layer for very cold runs.
I just ordered the Outdoor Fleece Lined jacket for the even colder month ahead and did order the larger size to make room for additional layers. I should have it any day and will write a review letting you all know how the larger size fits.
Other than that, it is a little expensive compared to other jackets but, to be fair, other jackets don't do what this one does and ultimately, what is your safety worth?!
Comfy and bright
- It is a nice product with very reflective surface that gives a great light at night. I have shown it to many in my club here in Dusseldorf. Very comfy too. I shall come back at Christmas.
- Bought this for my son about a month ago and he hasn't taken it off! During the day it's a cool grey jacket but after dark, it transforms into an incredibly visible jacket. Best gift ever.
Nice touch with the free arm band too. I have kept that for walking my dog. I now have my eye on the 360 outdoor jacket for christmas!
Lightweight, good fit and reflective
- Just what i was looking for for evening runs, v pleased and would recommend
Nice lightweight jacket
- Nice product for running with. Keeps you seen most importantly (that is a give from you guys) but I really like also the lightweight and mesh back. thank you
I will recommend.
Good product, very bright at night.
- A well crafted product that is very lightweight and comfortable to run in. Good addition of the back material to give extra breathability. As with the last version, exceptional reflectivity - no doubt.
- I was a little bit sceptical about just how reflective the jacket would be but I was wrong, it's crazy, it lights up like a beacon with even the smallest bit of light catches it.
The mesh back and arm panels help with breathability and the fit is pretty good, i'm used to jackets being an inch or two longer on the front but that doesn't detract from what is an excellent jacket.
- This jacket has a nice feel of quality about it which I always look for especially when you are paying good money. It has a great fit , good brethability and the reflective ability of the jacket is unmatched on the market (trust me, I've looked and used). In short - high quality as expected and will recommend
Write Your Own Review
Why we love our REFLECT360 Running Jacket
Utilising millions of tiny, highly reflective glass beads, the innovative material used for the REFLECT360 Running Jacket reflects light back from vehicle headlights, helping you to be seen more clearly on the road at night.
A simple feature that makes a big difference, the lock zip on the REFLECT360 Running Jacket ensures that the zip does not slide down when you are out on your run.
The REFLECT360 Running Jacket has a soft-touch, moisture wicking polyester mesh lining which acts as a climate control mechanism, increasing airflow by maintaining separation between your skin/shirt and the outer layer of the jacket.
Another feature expressly included to keep you comfortable in the REFLECT360 Running Jacket on cold days is the zip garage, which helps to protect against neck chafing when your jacket is fully zipped up.
Keep your essentials zipped up securely when out on your run. We've added handy zip pulls so you don't have to remove your gloves on those cold days!
|Sleeve Length (cm)||67||71||74||77||80||86|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||26.5||28||29||30.5||31.5||32.5|
Sleeve length is measured from the tip of the shoulder to the wrist
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Tracked Shipment||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-5 Business Days|
|Expedited Tracked Shipment||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$50||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Tracked Shipment||$20||$90||USPS International First Class||5-8 Business Days|
|Expedited Tracked Shipment||$30||$200||USPS International Priority||3-6 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer a free exchange or refund on undamaged items, easy & hassle free. For more information please go to Returns page
|Product||100% Reflective Outer Layer||Waterproof Rating||Breathability Rating||Under-arm Vents||Back/Shoulder Vents||Cut/fit type|
Reflect360 Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 Plus Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 CRS Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 CRS Plus Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 Elite Cycling Jacket
Switch Cycling Jacket
Nightrider LED Cycling Jacket
|Reflective Trim||10,000mm||10,000gm/24hr||Tailored commuter|
Nightrider 2.0 Cycling Jacket
PixElite Performance Cycling Jacket
|Pixelite Reflective Fabric||Water-resistant||20,000gm/24hr||—||—||Performance|
Sportive Convertible Gilet/Jacket
Reflect360 Performance Jacket
|5,000mm (where covered)||5,000gm/24hr||Side Mesh||Back Mesh||Performance|
Reflect360 Running Jacket
|5,000mm (where covered)||5,000gm/24hr||Side Mesh||Back Mesh||Running|
Pixelite Running Jacket
|Pixelite Reflective Fabric||Water-resistant||20,000gm/24hr||—||Running|
Reflect360 Outdoor Jacket
Reflect360 Outdoor Fleece Lined