The Independent: 'Good to use all year round.'
New for the 2018/2019 season and due to popular demand, we have edited the highly popular REFLECT360 Outdoor jacket, to give you a version with a full-fleece lined interior and hood to help keep you warm in much colder temperatures.
If you are looking for a jacket that keeps you warm and has 360 degree visibility then this jacket is for you as it utilises our famous retro-reflective material to help you be seen more clearly when out on the roads during hours of darkness or poor light. Vehicle headlights reflect off the jacket and back to the original source of light making you appear bright white to a driver.
This jacket is perfect for those out on the roads during the winter when it is cold, dark or wet! If you are a dog walker then we also have a matching REFLECT360 Dog Coat.
About the fabric: The fabric used for the REFLECT360 range is highly technical. During daylight it is a modest grey colour. At night, when the fabric picks up an external light source, eg vehicle headlights, it gives ‘astonishing reflectivity’ (quote: Cycling Active Magazine). The material is CE EN 20471 certified.
- 100% reflective outer-shell (CE EN 20471 certified)
- Waterproof (5,000mm)
- Full micro-fleece lining and hood
- Adjustable waistband and velcro cuff
- Waterproof storm zip
- Seam-sealed for extra waterproofing
- Inside chest & front and side pockets
- Zip pulls
- Machine washable
- Approx weight (size variable): 600g
Perfect in all ways
- Great product! I use the Reflect360 fleece-lined to ride my bike each cold day when I'm commuting. Even if this winter is strong I just need to wear a light jersey under the jacket ans that's all!
Special thx to the customer service, my order was a little bit complicated... And every products arrived at time. Now I'm looking for buy another jacket for summer. I'm in love with this brand!!!
Perfect for walking the dog
- This coat has transformed my safety around the country roads that I have to walk my dog. The majority of cars clearly slow down and give us a wide birth know, where as when I just used lights they still zipped past without a care.
Gutes Produkt für die kalte Jahreszeit
- Die Jacke ist absolut wasserdicht, sehr warm und reflektiert extrem starkt.
Der Schnitt ist eher eng und die Ärmel etwas kurz für meinen Geschmack.
Das Material ist aber nicht sehr atmungsaktiv, weshalb man beim Fahrradfahren schnell und starkt ins Schwitzen kommt.
Ich kann das Produkt aber zum Kauf empfehlen!
Great item, tight shoulder fit
- I bought this item after reading reviews, and can safely say the reflective properties of this jacket are amazing!
I would say that whilst arm length and waist size are good, it is quite a tight fit across the shoulders and back - and I don’t have very broad shoulders.
So I need to get the large instead of medium purely down to shoulder / back size.
Aside from this design quirk - something many others seem to have mentioned - this is highly recommended!
Hood is unnecessary
- As I use this to cycle to work in the dark I have no use for a hood. As I do rely on my hearing a lot. I'd prefer to have a detachable one.
High Quality, Ultra Reflective & Warm!
- After purchasing the original outdoor jacket a year ago, I soon asked for an insulated version for proper outdoor use. We now have a fleece lined version and its very warm and windproof. I would still like a fully insulated version to bind the internal and external layers together as it still feels (including the original jacket) like you are wearing two loose disconnected layers where the external layer is heavier than the internal layer. Bonding them together with insulation in between like every other jacket out there would solve this issue. I still love and recommend both the original and fleece lined jacket, you won't be disappointed and everyone looks at you in envy.
Fleece feels soft but order size up
- I am exchanging for a size up, but first impressions were the fleece felt really soft, the jacket was a hit in the office, a size large was tight around the chest and back, I cant really lift my arms up or give a hug without readjusting, and the arm sleeve length was past my wrist. I did not see the reviews on the previous jacket but I would buy a size up just to be safe. Their return policy seems very straight forward. Thanks.
Great for walking my dog
- Present to self for the winter. I had the original outdoor jacket which I thought was great as the reason I purchased it was the reflective shine, but when I saw this one with fleece had launched I had to buy. The fleece is the best addition and what was a great jacket is now an AWESOME jacket. Have passed this on to fellow dog walkers near me. Thanks for the warmth.
Warm and Cosy
- Happy with my purchase
Write Your Own Review
Why we love our REFLECT360 Fleece-Lined Jacket
Utilising millions of tiny, highly reflective glass beads, the innovative material used for the REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket shines brightly when caught in a vehicle's headlights. It is also 100% waterproof (5,000mm) and has taped inner seams to prevent water getting in at sewing lines.
Staying safe on the roads on the dull days and long, dark winter evenings should not have to mean a compromise on comfort. Our REFLECT360 Outdoor jacket features a full micro-fleece lining for extra warmth and comfort during colder months.
The jacket incorporates two side and one chest pocket to house any extra layers, hats and essentials you wish to take with you. Handy zip pulls are attached to the zips for easy access when wearing gloves in the colder months.
This innovative jacket features hard wearing cuffs with hook and loop attachments. These can be easily adjusted by the wearer to suit their size and specific requirements. Keep them loose during the spring/summer to facilitate airflow, or tighten them up to keep out cold, wintry weather.
As with all Proviz kit, our focus is to keep you safe on the road, but we never feel that this should come at the expense of performance or comfort. Use the elastic pull cord and plastic fastener to fit the REFLECT360 Outdoor Fleece-Lined Jacket to your body shape.
You won't need to fumble around trying to find the zips on those cold days as we've added zip pulls to all the zips to make them super easy to use, even with gloves on.
|Chest (cm)||92 - 97||98 - 102||103 - 108||109 - 114||115 - 120||121 - 128||129 - 135||136 - 142|
|Chest (inches)||36 - 38||38.5 - 40||40.5 - 42.5||43 - 45||45.5 - 47.5||48 - 50.5||51 - 53||53.5 - 56|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||67||71||74||77||80||83||86||89|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||26.5||28||29||30.5||31.5||32.5||34||35|
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-5 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||5-8 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||3-6 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer a free exchange or refund on undamaged items, easy & hassle free. For more information please go to Returns page