The Proviz REFLECT360 Vest is the first fully reflective vest designed for cycling, running and other outdoor uses. The Vest is designed to help you stand out at night on the roads as well as be a functional and comfortable item for you to use when out exercising. It utilises millions of reflective beads that reflect light back to the light source enabling you to stand out in a vehicle's headlights. The REFLECT360 Vest will keep the wind out during the colder months yet the perforated back mesh will help the extra heat escape.
About the fabric: The fabric used for the REFLECT360 range is highly technical. During daylight it is a modest grey colour. At night, when the fabric picks up an external light source, eg vehicle headlights, it gives ‘astonishing reflectivity’. The material is CE EN 20471 certified.
- 100% reflective material
- Perforated back panelling for enhanced breathability
- Side zipped pockets (2)
- Elasticated waist
Great for visibility
- I have been using your products for some years now. The vest I love because it allows me to put over the top of my regular cycling kit at night. I work shifts so it is important to be seen on my way home when its dark.
Having cycled on the roads for about 20 years, I conclude that this product is the best I have used - in the past it was a case of slightly taking a risk. But now I feel much more confident and drivers regularly give me more room and even complement me on how well I am seen....unheard of!
Ultimate commuting gilet
- i bought this jacket as my commute is on some quite busy roads and these are crossed by equally busy roads at major junctions. I am lit up like a Christmas tree at the front and rear but felt vulnerable crossing junctions without side lights/reflectors.
I like the quality, relaxed cut and high collar of this item, but the most impressive thing is the visibility. I am amazed at this product and will now cycle across the junctions confident in the knowledge that the myopic tin box driver will probably drop his phone when he see's me in this at 11pm in the pitch black. Brilliant work Pro Viz, only i now want more......
- I use one of these in Stockholm for my daily ride to work now it's not so cold. A fantastic product at helping with your visibility. I shall be telling more friends in Sweden as this is a great product for our region.
The Worlds most Amazing Gilet
- When I first saw the Gilet, I thought to myslef, how on earth is this gilet going to light up in the dark. I was shocked when I saw how bright it was. This has got to be the best Gilet on the market. I replaced my bright yellow one due to feeling that I would not be seen out running and riding. I have used this for both now and feel so much safer with the confidence that I can be seen. The Gilet is comfortable and a great windstopper with equal breathability due to the meshed back. Added bonus was the pockets for the odd key or phone. Overall everyone that trains in the dark needs one of these. Well worth the money!!!
Very good product
- I purchased one of these having read so many good reviews about the jacket version. I tend to ride with a lot of technical gear so only wanted the gilet to go over the top. I am not dissapointed in the slightest - extremely visible from all angles and breaths well as it has a mesh back. Great product.
- I have had my fair share of gilets, some good, some ok but this is a really neat bit of kit, well fitted, beautiful to look at and just what i need at night.
- Fast delivery, great product (should be called turbo Viz!), no complaints at all.
Husband loves it
- I purchased this for my husband's birthday and he and I are really happy with it. It makes him extremely visible when he bikes to work and I am much happier now he is cycling in a proper reflective garment.
Write Your Own Review
Utilising millions of highly reflective tiny glass beads the REFLECT360 range’s appearance is almost ghostly in a driver's headlights! When unlit, it has an understated matte grey appearance.
The shoulders are fitted to ensure closure with no loose flapping or excess material so that during the colder days air does not get through and heat can be retained.
Zipped Side Pockets
Keep your phone, keys or wallet safe with two zipped pockets. They are also big enough to house your gloves, hat or a thin base layer.
The back of the Vest is perforated to allow heat and moisture to escape when required.
No need to remove your gloves and fumble around for the zip. The zipper pull tags make it nice and easy for you to zip up and down on the move.
As featured in Bicycling Magazines '6 Amazing Pieces of High Visibility Cycling Gear'
The Times: "Offers Incredible Reflectivity"
The Independent: "A revelation"
Triathlete Magazine: "Proviz thought of everything when creating this sleek looking, tailored Jacket."
Cycling Active: "Proviz is one of the most innovative brands to arrive in the cycling trade"
Bike Rumor : 'Unbelievable Reflectivity'
Runners World: "As featured in Gear of the Year."
The Gadget Show: "Proviz featured on The Gadget Show"
Follow Us@provizsports #proviz
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-5 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||5-8 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||3-6 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items. If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange please email [email protected], quoting your order number, to advise us what you would like to do.
For more information go to Returns page