The Proviz REFLECT360 Backpack is designed to be an extremely comfortable fitted rucksack that fits closely to your body so that you are completely stable under use. Using 100% CE EN 20471 certified reflective material, the Proviz REFLECT360 backpack’s millions of integrated reflective beads helps other road users to identify your position on the road at night.
The backpack includes many added extras including AquaGuard® zips, adjustable waist/hip strap, adjustable chest strap, webbing haul, gear loops, mesh pockets and a light loop to make this rucksack the ultimate rucksack for many types of use. The integrated BES Beetle ventilation system helps to ensure good airflow between the bag and your back to help avoid an uncomfortable clammy back!
About the fabric: The fabric used for the REFLECT360 range is highly technical. During daylight it is a modest grey colour. At night, when the fabric picks up an external light source, eg vehicle headlights, it gives ‘astonishing reflectivity’ (quote: Cycling Active Magazine). The material is CE EN 20471 certified.
'As featured in The Independent's 11 Best Cycling Bags for Commuters'
The Daily Telegraph: "The bag's highly reflective outer shell is almost impossible for other road users to miss"
The Times: "Lights up like a Christmas tree"
The Reflect360 Backpack has recceived the highly prestigious 'Highly Commended' by Cycling Active Magazine
Cycling Active: "The Proviz REFLECT360 Backpack lives up to it's name by providing an astonishing level degree of brightness when picked up by a car's headlights"
Road.cc Review: "4.5/5 stars - Exceptional". Verdict: "Stunning reflective bag ideal for daily cyclists and commuters who want a sure-fire way to boost their visibility"
Total Women's Cycling Review: "As soon as an external light hits you, you will become a beacon of light"
Metro London: "Stunning way of boosting visibility"
Urban Cycling: "Best Value in Test Award" -"You'll be lit up like a beacon"
Yahoo Style : " We love this fully reflective backpack which has loads of great features"
Shortlist Magazine : " Lights up a brilliant white when light shines directly on to it"
- Dimensions: 54 x 34cm
- Adjustable hip/waist belt
- Adjustable chest strap (height and girth)
- Light loop (to add LED light)
- Front zip pocket
- AquaGuard® zips with double slides and cord pulls
- Mesh side pockets
- Highly water-resistant material: 1500mm water column
- Webbing carrier handle
- Elastic shoulder strap loops for accessory attachment
- Elastic loop for accessory attachment
- Capacity: 30L
- Spacer-mesh back ventilation system
- Hydration bladder compatible
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-6 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$20||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||6-9 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||5-7 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2-3 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the shipping information page
We're happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items. If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange please email [email protected], quoting your order number, to advise us what you would like to do.
For more information go to Returns page
- This has all the features of a way more expensive backpack, plus the reflectivity, genius bit of kit.
Casey Neistat approved!
- I first came across your brand when I used to watch Casey Neistat's vlog. He uses one of your jackets so I thought I'd give your back backpack a go....
First impressions were of a well-made, good sized rucksack. chest strap, waist strap, pockets, laptop section - all great.
Secondly but the reason why I bought it was for the reflectivity. I took a picture with my phone and showed my family who were amazed, we had fun testing but I still wasn't sure how I'd look when out on the bike. First outting in NYC and I soon realised I was a beacon - lots of great comments from people in cars. You know us New Yorkers have an opinion about everything and it seems reflective backpacks are no different!
As good as any, and better.
- From a purely functional point of view, the rucksack is well made, touch and durable. Has nice features such as chest and waist strap, laptop holder, clips and holes for hydration pack etc. All good.
The bit that makes this better, is its outstanding reflectivity at night. You actually have to see one on the road to believe it. That is why I bought it.
More than what I'd hoped
- Very reflective at night, this can not be debated. Happy with my purchase.
- Why would you want to buy anything else. This rucksacks is extremely well made, waterproof (inc zips) and is a good size.
The best bit though is that it is so bright at night - my wife has since bought the whole family one each. Great work Proviz and look forward to what other great products you introduce.
- I use this on my bike, at work, on recent camping trips and it has stood up as well as many other rucksacks, the bonus it is reflective and i think it is so clever that during the day it is a normal grey colour but at night shines up, told many friends about this
- This rucksack is something i have been looking for about 5 years, it is just what i hoped it would be - a brilliant product and now everyone in my office wants one and I am getting given more space on the road by cars passing at last!
More room now given
- Since my rucksack arrived I definitely feel the reflective material (yes the whole thing is reflective) is off massive benefit to cyclists when it is dark. I am noticing cars now pass a lot wider becuase of the bright beacon that I now am. I am really happy with this and the main reason why I purchased the rucksack. The build quality is sturdy and strong which I am also happy about. I also like the waist and chest straps - 2 straps really help with stability. I'll be back at Christmas to purchase more for the family.
- Have tested my new rucksack out and it is everything i hoped it would be. Yes £69.99 is quite a lot for a rucksack but it is well built, the reflectivity is amazing, it is very comfortable and is spacious too. Very pleased with my purchase.
- My wife pre-ordered this rucksack as a surprise, it is absolutely brilliant, very well constructed, the reflectivity is clever as not bright during the day but have tested it at night and it is incredible, can't wait for the winter now! It also fits all my gym gear in.
Write Your Own Review
BES Ventilation System
The Beetle ventilation system allows for air to freely move around your back so you can avoid that uncomfortable clammy back feeling!
Easy to carry when not on your back.
Hydration Pack Ready
The backpack is ready for a 2 litre hydration pack to be added and the straw clipped in to position for easy access.
LED Light loop
Attach your own LED light to the backpack.
Use the ample side pockets to house water bottles, wet gear or anything you like. Added reflective trim for side visibility.
Waist and Chest Straps
The waist and chest straps will ensure good stability when the backpack is in use. The easy-release buckles ensure a secure fit and are speedy to remove.
No need to fumble around for the zip when wearing gloves. The zip pulls will ensure you can find and operate the zip in no time.
Proviz products have been covered extensively in the national and trade press: