The latest jacket to join the best-selling REFLECT360 range that is now sold in over 40 countries, the REFLECT360 CRS (Colour Reflective System) cycling jacket is the world's first cycling jacket that comes in 6 vibrant colours and looks stylish and unassumingly 'normal' by day, but due to our innovative 100% reflective material, it lights up when caught in a vehicle's headlights at night. This jacket takes innovation in the cycling apparel market to a new level.
The REFLECT360 CRS cycling jacket incorporates multiple vents - front, shoulder/back and under arm. This allows the user to regulate body temperature. By opening the front zipper vents a 'through-flow' is achieved. The air enters the front vents, cools the body and exits via the shoulder/back vents. During the winter, the vents can be closed and are designed to also be used as extra pockets if required. These features enable the jacket to be used all year round. The jacket also has an inside chest pocket and large lower back pocket to store an extra layers or a map.
About the fabric: The material has millions of tiny reflective beads embedded in the material so when a vehicle's headlights hit the jacket, the beads reflect the light back to the light source meaning the driver should be able to identify the cyclists further in advance than normal and manouevre appropriately.
- Comes in 6 colours - all incorporating the CRS system (Colour Reflective System)
- 100% reflective outer-shell
- Waterproofing: 5,000mm
- Built in air vents to keep ventilated (front, under-arm and shoulder/back)
- Fleece-lined comfort collar
- Adjustable waistband and velcro cuff
- Waterproof storm zip
- Seam-sealed for extra waterproofing
- Inside chest & back pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Inside mesh lining for added comfort
- Machine washable
- Sizes available: UK6/USA2 – UK16/US12
- Colours available: Green, Blue, Yellow, Black, Red, Orange
- Approx weight (size variable) - 500g
- Wasn't sure which one of these jackets to go for that Proviz offer, went for this one even though expensive but really pleased with the quality and fit.
- Could not believe the effect of this, it is warm, well fitted, a great colour and best of all reflective, what a great idea and told all my mates.
Great commuter jacket
- I was given this colour reflective jacket as a Christmas present and use it 5 days a week. Overall, I am extremely happy with it.
Pros - 1) reflectiveness is fantastic, I have lost count how many times I have been asked about it. 2)fit - perfect 3)extras - pockets, cuff, fleece collar etc. All add to the feel it is a great product.
Cons - 1) none! I think that says it all.
One word - WOW
- I got told about these jackets, checked them out and thought price was quite high, decided to give it a go and the jacket in my opinion is worth even more, great features, fit, look and immensely clever. So pleased with recommending to everyone.
Immensely Clever Product
- Can't believe this jacket reflects the way it does, absolutely delighted with the product
Write Your Own Review
REFLECT360 CRS Cycling Jackets
Exclusive to Proviz, the coloured reflective material used for the REFLECT360 CRS Cycling Jacket incorporates millions of tiny glass beads which provide an astonishing level of reflectivity. The jacket is also waterproof (5,000mm) and has taped inner seams to prevent water getting in at sewing lines.
The CRS Cycling Jacket has a soft cotton mesh lining which acts as a climate control mechanism. The mesh increases airflow by maintaining separation between your skin/shirt and the outer layer of the jacket. This allows your body to maintain a more consistent comfort level, without the need to constantly add or remove layers.
The CRS Cycling Jacket incorporates two outer chest, two side and one large back pocket, so you will not struggle to find somewhere to put the items you need for your ride. The outer chest pockets also double as additional vents to help cool you down on warm days.
This innovative jacket features hard wearing cuffs with hook and loop attachments. These can be easily adjusted by the wearer to suit their size and specific requirements. Keep them loose during the spring/summer to facilitate airflow, or tighten them up to keep out cold, wintry weather.
Under Arm Ventilation
Perfect for warmer days and intensive road training sessions where you are sure to work up a sweat, the CRS Cycling Jacket features 30cm zips under each arm which can be opened to increase air flow and cool you down.
Every cyclist gets hot across the shoulders/upper back, even on cold winter days. To combat any discomfort caused by this, we've built in an extra ventilation flap in the back of our CRS Cycling Jacket which will let hot air out but won't let any inclement weather in.
Waterproof Zip with Garage
Not just a neater way to fasten your CRS Cycling Jacket, the simple yet effective zip-garage at the top of the full length storm zip ensures that you do not experience any nasty neck chafing when your jacket is zipped up on colder days. The entire length of the zip is waterproof too, so not a drop of rain will get in.
Staying safe on your bike during the dull days and long, dark winter evenings should not have to mean a compromise on comfort. Our CRS Cycling Jacket features a micro-fleece lined collar for extra warmth and comfort during colder months.
As featured in Bicycling Magazines '6 Amazing Pieces of High Visibility Cycling Gear'
The Times: "Offers Incredible Reflectivity"
The Independent: "A revelation"
Triathlete Magazine: "Proviz thought of everything when creating this sleek looking, tailored Jacket."
Cycling Active: "Proviz is one of the most innovative brands to arrive in the cycling trade"
Bike Rumor : 'Unbelievable Reflectivity'
Runners World: "As featured in Gear of the Year."
The Gadget Show: "Proviz featured on The Gadget Show"
Follow Us@provizsports #proviz
|UK / US / EUR||6 / 2 / 34||8 / 4 / 36||10 / 6 / 38||12 / 8 / 40||14 / 10 / 42||16 / 12 / 44||18 / 14 / 46|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||56||59||62||65||68||70||72|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||22||23||24||25.5||26.5||27.5||28|
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-5 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||5-8 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||3-6 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items. If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange please email [email protected], quoting your order number, to advise us what you would like to do.
For more information go to Returns page