NEW: REFLECT360 CRS Plus Men's Cycling Jacket - Key Features
Red Bull's Top Ten Winter Cycling Jackets: 'Outstanding safety and style, this is a winner for anyone commuting regularly in urban areas.'
The Independent: 'We were impressed with this super reflective jacket from Proviz.'
Health & Fitness Magazine: 'This wins hands down for night time visibility'
- 100% reflective material
- Tailored fit
- Breathability: 10,000+gm/24hr
- Waterproofing: 10,000mm
- Seam-sealed (for sewing line waterproofing)
- Fleece-lined collar
- Raglan sleeves
- Side, chest and back pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Inside mesh for added comfort
- Built in air vents: front/sides/back
- Adjustable waistband and cuffs
- Waterproof storm zips with garage
- Approximate weight (size variable): 400g
- Machine washable
- Zip pulls
NEW: REFLECT360 CRS Plus Men's Cycling Jacket - Description
The Proviz REFLECT360 CRS Plus is the merger of two of our best-selling cycling jackets. The Proviz REFLECT360 Plus and the Proviz REFLECT360 CRS (Colour Reflective System) are both fantastic cycling jackets in their own right yet some customers wanted even more. We were asked if we could combine the two jackets to give the best of both cycling jacket to deliver a hybrid. So we have.
The REFLECT360 CRS Plus is the more technical version of the REFLECT360 CRS jacket which in itself was a unique jacket as it brought the first ever fully reflective jacket to be manufactured in different colours. The REFLECT360 CRS Plus version utilises a highly technical film to ensure higher rates of breathability (10,000/24hr) and waterproofing (10,000 mm), while still delivering the amazing reflectivity that the whole REFLECT360 range has become renowned for across the world. This version of the jacket also has a more tailored fit and added side pockets.
The unique lighter weight material we have worked tirelessly on will help those who like to push things a little bit harder, to stay cool. The jacket achieves a great ‘through-flow’ as the front pockets can be opened up and used as vents to allow air in at the chest and it can escape either out of the under arm or shoulder vents. In the colder months the front chest pockets are watertight and the size had been increased to deliver freer hand movement to access your belongings. The jacket has also been designed in a two-toned system to give a stylish and sleek look so you can look great out on the roads by day and night.
About the fabric: The material has millions of tiny reflective beads embedded in the material so when a vehicle's headlights hit the jacket, the beads reflect the light back to the light source meaning the driver should be able to identify the cyclist further in advance than normal and manoeuvre appropriately. The CRS (Colour Reflective System) fabric combines the best qualities of the REFLECT360 Plus and the REFLECT360 CRS cycling jackets to give a highly technical, fully reflective jacket.
NEW: REFLECT360 CRS Plus Men's Cycling Jacket - Reviews
Warm dry happy commuter
- So far used this past couple of months and have to say this jacket has to be one of the best to look smart on the bike and be seen in which is highly likely the cut and fit are really good almost like it was tailored for me. The vents do struggle with the sweat that's generated inside when the weather is warm but for cold weather and rain I have faced so far it's been brilliant I have kept dry warm and safe. I can't really fault this jacket and highly recommend it 10/10 Proviz for this jacket.
- This has been a great buy and i use this all year round
- Shiny bright at night, genius. I'll be back, thanks guys
Out of the top Drawer
- Genuinely love this jacket, comfortable, right size
- I asked for one of these for Christmas and santa delivered.... I am really happy with it for various reasons -
very well made, warm, lots of pockets, waterproof zips and reflective nature at night is simply unbeatable!
nothing to complain about... except it didn't arrive for Christmas but then it was only ordered on the 23rd, probably my brother's fault!
- Very impressed with everything about the jacket; colour, breathability, waterproof and so many great features including the vents and pockets. I've replaced a Gore Tex Active jacket with this for a regular daily commute and glad I have.
My only negative is the slow delivery and dreadful after sales service, although I doubt this will be included in my review.
Well made and great reflective performance
- Super quick delivery and included free stuff, so five stars for the company.
As for the coat (a REFLECT360 CRS Plus Men's Cycling Jacket (that was reduced by £25 the day after I bought it!!)), probably only four stars. It's pretty thick and heavy and if you run quite hot like me, you'll be stripping layers off under it. I now ride with just a merino base under it.
You'll be glad of the pit-zips, but they do have the smallest, fiddliest pullers on any zip I know. Pretty much useless for gloved hands. I've added a bit of string to mine and they're now much more useful.
Sizing is bang on at the chest, and snug around the stomach (if you enjoy your craft beer as I do). It's cut long at the back and short(ish) at the front - not as extreme as a Rapha cut, but short enough to keep the coat out of the way when on the drops. It has good length arms that are cut longer at the front - a clever touch.
It's finished well - no loose threads or misaligned stitching. The materials, zips and velcro fasteners all seem decent quality.
Then there is the jacket's party piece. The reflective properties of it are incredible. Every part is reflective and brings real peace of mind for someone who commutes on unlit country roads through the winter.
I've demonstrated it to a couple of fellow riders who both placed orders imediately.
As for respect on the road, it definely works. You'll find cars want to sit behind you with their main beam on, just to look at how refelective it is.
In summary, just get one.
Good upgrade for me
- I used the first reflect360 jacket for a good three years and I was very happy with it. I was pleased to see you did a green one in the new CRS+ and I'm really chuffed with it all round.
For starters - the green colour is not your average green, it is nice and bright which is what I was hoping. Then it shines up brightly and night too, what I was expecting.
Secondly, fit is better than my last jacket so you've obviously made some nice tweeks here, bigger front pockets and better brethability.
Thank you. I'll be on your store at christmas!
- I have recently moved to London from Australia and I bought this to combat the weather and the impending darkness!
It has repelled all rain over the last month and has also kept me warm at nights as I do a lot of hospital shifts.... Ultimate seller for me is the reflection at night. I light up like a ghost at night!
Reflective and Dry
- This jacket has been properly tested this week and it has stood up brilliantly, get lots of comments too.
- very happy with this purchase, got a backback too from proviz which is also excellent.
First class cycling jacket
- Brilliant jacket, great features, quality and well worth the price.
- Love this jacket, slightly on the expensive side for me but i got it with a code off and i have to say it is worth the price, it is a very clever piece of kit
- Pre ordered this and can't fault Proviz as this arrived exactly when they said it would and am very pleased with this very clever jacket. Great features and quality, would recommend
Write Your Own Review
Why we love our REFLECT360 CRS Plus Cycling Jacket
Exclusive to Proviz, the coloured reflective material used for the CRS Plus incorporates millions of tiny glass beads which provide an astonishing level of reflectivity. The jacket is also highly breathable (10,000gm/24hr) and exceptionally waterproof (10,000mm), with taped inner seams to prevent water getting in at sewing lines.
The CRS Plus Cycling Jacket has a soft cotton mesh lining which acts as a climate control mechanism. The mesh increases airflow by maintaining separation between your skin/shirt and the outer layer of the jacket. This allows your body to maintain a more consistent comfort level, without the need to constantly add or remove layers.
The CRS Plus Cycling Jacket incorporates two outer chest pockets, two side pocket and one large back pocket, so you will not struggle to find somewhere to put the items you need for your ride. The outer chest pockets also double as additional vents to help cool you down on warm days.
This innovative jacket features hard wearing cuffs with hook and loop attachments. These can be easily adjusted by the wearer to suit their size and specific requirements. Keep them loose during the spring/summer to facilitate airflow, or tighten them up to keep out cold, wintry weather.
Under Arm Ventilation
Perfect for warmer days and intensive road training sessions where you are sure to work up a sweat, the CRS Plus Cycling Jacket features 30cm zips under each arm which can be opened to increase air flow and cool you down.
Every cyclist gets hot across the shoulders/upper back, even on cold winter days. To combat any discomfort caused by this, we've built in an extra ventilation flap in the back of our CRS Plus Cycling Jacket which will let hot air out but won't let any inclement weather in.
Waterproof Zip with pull and Garage
Not just a neater way to fasten your CRS Plus Cycling Jacket, the simple yet effective zip-garage at the top of the full length storm zip ensures that you do not experience any nasty neck chafing when your jacket is zipped up on colder days. The entire length of the zip is waterproof too, so not a drop of rain will get in. Handy zip pulls come as standard to help on those cold days!
Staying safe on your bike during the dull days and long, dark winter evenings should not have to mean a compromise on comfort. Our CRS Plus Cycling Jacket features a micro-fleece lined collar for extra warmth and comfort during colder months.
|Chest (cm)||89 - 94||95 - 99||100 - 105||106 - 111||112 - 120||121 - 128||129 - 135||136 - 142|
|Chest (inches)||35 - 37||37.5 - 39||39.5 - 41||41.5 - 43.5||44 - 47.5||47.5 - 50.5||51 - 53||53.5 - 56|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||66||70||73||76||79||82||85||88|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||26||27.5||28.5||30||31||32.5||33.5||34.5|
Sleeve length is measured from the tip of the shoulder to the wrist
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Tracked Shipment||$6||$75||USPS Standard||Normally 3-5 Days|
|Expedited Tracked Shipment||$8||$150||UPS/UPS Express*||Normally 2-4 Days|
|Express Courier||$50||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||Normally 2 Days|
* This service is chosen depending on weight/value
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Tracked Shipment||$20||$90||USPS International First Class||Normally 5-8 Days|
|Expedited Tracked Shipment||$30||$200||USPS International Priority||Normally 3-6 Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Returns page
|Product||100% Reflective Outer Layer||Waterproof Rating||Breathability Rating||Under-arm Vents||Back/Shoulder Vents||Cut/fit type|
Reflect360 Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 Plus Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 CRS Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 CRS Plus Cycling Jacket
Reflect360 Elite Cycling Jacket
Switch Cycling Jacket
Nightrider LED Cycling Jacket
|Reflective Trim||10,000mm||10,000gm/24hr||Tailored commuter|
Nightrider 2.0 Cycling Jacket
PixElite Performance Cycling Jacket
|Pixelite Reflective Fabric||Water-resistant||20,000gm/24hr||—||—||Performance|
Sportive Convertible Gilet/Jacket
Reflect360 Performance Jacket
|5,000mm (where covered)||5,000gm/24hr||Side Mesh||Back Mesh||Performance|
Reflect360 Running Jacket
|5,000mm (where covered)||5,000gm/24hr||Side Mesh||Back Mesh||Running|
Pixelite Running Jacket
|Pixelite Reflective Fabric||Water-resistant||20,000gm/24hr||—||Running|
Classic Running Jacket
Reflect360 Outdoor Jacket
Reflect360 Outdoor Fleece Lined