The Proviz PixElite jacket is a high performance winter cycling jacket that gives you warmth, breathability and features our new highly reflective PixElite fabric in the arms, sides, shoulders and lower back. The performance fit gives you everything required on your rides without being a super tight race fit, but if you like a little bit more room it is best to move up by one size. The bulk of the jacket is made from a soft-stretch mix of polyester, elastane and brushed thermal microfibre. Together they block the wind, keep you warm and regulate heat build-up on a hard winter ride.
Back pockets give ample room for all the extras you like to carry on your ride and the middle lock-zip pocket will keep all of your valuables secure. A front lock-zip pocket is also there to use as you wish.
About the fabric: The PixElite fabric is built in to the areas of the jacket that are most prominently seen when cycling at night or early morning and the reflective material helps drivers to more easily identify your position on the road. The fabric is designed specifically to be used in high-end garments where performance and breathability along with comfort, stretch and fit are all high on the agenda. It is manufactured using 3 layers that combine a perfect windproof and breathable outer layer with incredible reflective capability.
Note: We advise going up a size or two due to performance fitting/sizing.
- Incorporates Proviz PixElite reflective performance fabric
- Performance fit
- Non-slip silicone hem
- Highly breathable
- Front and rear pockets
- Embroidered logo
- Machine washable
Held up well all winter
- I have had my jacket now for about 6 months and used it on my daily rides to/from work. Happy to say the jacket has done a great job in keeping me a) warm, b) comfortable c) reflective.
Good quality manufacturing all over has been the case and I am now a loyal fan of Proviz and will be back to purchase more products for the spring.
Super visible et confort
- Super! Je cherche depuis un moment et c’est exactement ce qu’il me fallait. Très confortable et surtout je suis bien visible la nuit. Fortement conseillé!
- Purchased foremostly as a fitted performance jacket for this autumn. Have put it to the test and I think it has fantastic balance between a performance jacket which I wanted most and my secondary factor which is the safety benefits with the reflective thread built in to the fabric, a very clever product. I did not wear shells or waterproofs - if I get wet, I get wet. I just wanted some viz without looking like a douche-bag. Think you have done a really good jjob with this product and I am happy to tell and show others at my club.
Write Your Own Review
Our PixElite material is made to our own high spec. The reflective yarn is intertwined in to performance fabric to give the perfect fit with high performance reflectivity during hours of darkness. The remainder of the material is a tri-layered blend of back-brushed thermal microfibre, elastane and polyester to give breathable and completely flexible performance fit.
Chest and rear lock-zipped pockets help to keep your valuables secure while riding. Three more open back pockets give you easily accessible space to add an extra layer, cap or gels.
A two inch elastic cuff ensures no wind, rain or sleet will make its way up your sleeves.
A non slip silicone hem ensures your jacket will not ride up when out riding and will keep any road spray out.
A zip garage helps to ensure there is no nasty neck chafing when your jacket is fully zipped up on those colder days.
As featured in Bicycling Magazines '6 Amazing Pieces of High Visibility Cycling Gear'
The Times: "Offers Incredible Reflectivity"
The Independent: "A revelation"
Triathlete Magazine: "Proviz thought of everything when creating this sleek looking, tailored Jacket."
Cycling Active: "Proviz is one of the most innovative brands to arrive in the cycling trade"
Bike Rumor : 'Unbelievable Reflectivity'
Runners World: "As featured in Gear of the Year."
The Gadget Show: "Proviz featured on The Gadget Show"
|Sleeve Length (cm)||67||71||74||77||80||83||86|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||26.5||28||29||30.5||31.5||32.5||34|
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-6 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||6-9 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||5-7 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2-3 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the shipping information page
We're happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items. If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange please email [email protected], quoting your order number, to advise us what you would like to do.
For more information go to Returns page