Waterproof, breathable and lightweight, Proviz Nightrider Waterproof Trousers are an essential bit of kit if you want to get to your destination dry when you're cycling on those rainy days! They have been cut specifically for cyclists - with extra room where required - and the seams have been seam-sealed to ensure no drips get through. With plenty of reflective trim (and logos) to help increase visibility at night, they will help to keep you safe and visible to other road users when you are out on the bike. They also have lower leg zips and a draw cord waist to make them easier to get in and out of when you are on the go.
Available in Black/Reflective or Yellow/Reflective
- Reflective trim and logos
- Lower leg/ankle zip (30cm)
- Elastic drawcord
- Seam-sealed for 100% seam waterproofing
- Cut: Cycle specific - Mens
- Weight: 300g
Riding days are over, but....
- Unfortunately my riding days are long gone. I was a shiftworker, rode in all weather (except hail), & wish that I'd known about Proviz apparel back hen. I'm not sure if they were available back in the 90s, but if they were, I would've snapped them up in a heartbeat.
Things have changed, my health has deteriorated, but nothing stops this stay at home handyman. I occasionally pressure clean, so as you'd imagine, my legs used to get cold & wet. Definitely not what the doctor ordered, as I have poor circulation in my legs. I was fed up, so surfed the net & discovered the Nightrider Trousers, WOW, I couldn't send the payment quick enough. : )
The trousers have proven to be a godsend & an absolute bargain.
Thank you Proviz for such a fantastic product & also for your friendly, efficient service.
Not just for rain
- I wear my yellow Proviz pants and matching jacket for mountain biking all the time when it's cold out. In addition to being the best waterproofs, they're very breathable too so you can use them just for visibility and wind protection on chilly damp days. They're amazingly comfortable over just a base layer and will stay in place while pedaling.
no more wet legs
- these are excellent , no more wet legs , the only down side is that the zip is at the back of the leg doesn't even go up to my knee and they are a bit tight to put on over work boots
- Didn't want to buy these yet but had to as the weather has become more autumnal and they have performed as I wanted. Very good waterproofing to date and good to be able to unzip to the knee when off th ebike. THis also makes it easier to put on/off with shoes on.
- Good product for riding in the rain. Keeps me dry and I'm happy with my purchase.
- Great selling point of these is the zipper/popper design on the lower leg. The zipper goes up to the kness and the poppers allow you to firmly secure the leg height where you want. I have short legs so I have easily shortened my size 10 to suit. Other good points are the waterproofing (water has never got in throughout our crazy winter) and the reflective detail works well at night. Also well designed to allow enough room in the legs for the cycle movement (up and down) unlike some I have used in the past that get really tight.
A well thought out product for cyclists.
Dry at last
- have been through a fair few supposedly waterproof trousers in my time but none really worked. Now I've found these I know where to send my cycling school clients. Great, seam-sealed seems meaning there is no chance the water is getting in. Adjustable leg height and zipper opening all help and I think Proviz have thought about these a lot to make them great for cyclists - unlike some manufacturers who shall remain nameless. you know who you are!!
Write Your Own Review
As featured in Bicycling Magazines '6 Amazing Pieces of High Visibility Cycling Gear'
The Times: "Offers Incredible Reflectivity"
The Independent: "A revelation"
Triathlete Magazine: "Proviz thought of everything when creating this sleek looking, tailored Jacket."
Cycling Active: "Proviz is one of the most innovative brands to arrive in the cycling trade"
Bike Rumor : 'Unbelievable Reflectivity'
Runners World: "As featured in Gear of the Year."
The Gadget Show: "Proviz featured on The Gadget Show"
|Waist (cm)||76 - 82||83 - 91||92 - 100||101 - 109|
|Inside Leg (cm)||79||85||91||96|
|Inside Leg (inches)||31||33.5||36||38|
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-5 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||5-8 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||3-6 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer a free exchange or refund on undamaged items, for more information please go to Returns page