The Proviz Nightrider 30 litre rucksack has recently been upgraded. A complete overhaul of the material has taken place to increase strength and durability. The rucksack is now dual layer. The outside material is tough 600D nylon, coated with a PVC lining to give good water-resistance. The inner lining is 210D polyester which adds strength and gives a strong, lightweight bag designed specifically to withstand the rigours of all outdoor activities.
The Proviz Nightrider rucksack comes with waist and chest straps to give great stability. It is also compatible with our popular Red Dot Design Award winning Triviz light pack that can be easily attached by removing the reflective booster triangle on the rucksack and attaching the Triviz light pack for use during hours of poor light or darkness.
- Triviz light pack compatible
- 30 litre capacity
- Highly reflective panelling, trim and removable reflective booster triangle
- Hard-wearing 600D nylon fabric
- Highly water-resistant PVC coating
- Honeycomb back ventilation
- Waterproof zips
- Internal laptop compartment (max 15” x 11”)
- Dimensions: 48cm x 34cm
- Hydration bladder ready
- Multiple internal pockets for keys, wallet, phone etc.
- Side pockets
top product and service
- I spent many years trying other cycle to work backpacks but this stands head and shoulders above the rest- both in quality and long-term value for money.
don't bother looking for any others- this is the best.
Customer service is also extremely good.
Extra comfortable - you forget you're wearing it!
- I've been using my rucksack for about 3 months now and find it perfect for cycle trips. There's just enough room for all my swim kit (including towel and toiletries) or my work uniform, depending on when I'm using it.
It is extremely comfortable, you hardly feel it (even with my extra heavy D-lock) ! There is a layer between the rucksack and your back which somehow manages to get some airflow and minimises moisture build up.
I also like the thougthful touchest such as key-holders, mobile sleeves etc. It's clearly been designed by someone who uses a rucksack and is really practical. Surprisingly strong for it's light weight.
I recommend this product
- Very practical well thought out ruck sack . I use on a daily commute , accommodates change of clothes , laptop , lunch box and pair of shoes . Waterproof so saves time bigger ing about with an additional cover Comfortable straps and fits well . Well worth the cash .
- just got mine as an upgrade on prior model and it is a huge improvement. roomy, sturdy, well designed and well made. terrific customer service too. well done Proviz
Great Cycle Rucksack
- Can't fault this, good zips, waterproof, good price and actually a lot bigger so fits my shoes in! Also like that it has the fittings for a hydration pack.
- I've had this bag for about six months. One of the guys at work has asked where I got it from so I had to recommend it. Plenty of storage, lots of pockets and the ability to use this and the high vis triangle make it essential for use at night.
- Have been using this all winter and I can't fault it. Does everything I need. Good inside pockets for keys, wallet, laptop etc. I was a bit concerned by the waterproofing before I bought it but no issues here. Good waiststrap for stability. Triviz is great too - really bright at night.
- ...definitely some big improvements on the old model. Zips much chunkier, waistrap a great add on. Feels tougher too.
- Hi - have had the old Proviz Nightrider rucksack for a few seasons now so purchased the new version to upgrade and use with my Triviz light pack. Goo d detail in the upgrade especially the waist belt and front zipper. Chunkier zips too which I like. Thanks
Write Your Own Review
Nightrider Rucksack – 30L
The honeycombe ventilation system in the Nightrider 30L Backpack facilitates free movement of air around your back to help you stay cool.
Hydration Pack Ready
The Nightrider Cycling Backpack is compatible with a 2 litre hydration pack (not included) and the straw can clipped in to position for easy access.
The reflective trim on the shoulder straps and main body of the backpack are functional finishing touches that helps to ensure you are more easily seen at night.
Removable Reflective Triangle
The highly reflective triangle on the Nightrider Backpack is attached with velcro and can be removed in seconds to be replaced with the Triviz Light Pack (sold separately) for extra visibility at night.
Use the ample side pockets to house water bottles, wet gear or anything you like. Added reflective trim for side visibility.
Waist and Chest Straps
The waist and chest straps on the Nightrider Cycling Backpack ensure good stability when it is in use and the easy-release buckles provide a secure, comfortable fit.
No need to fumble around for the zip when wearing gloves. The zip pulls on the Nightrider Cycling Backpack will ensure you can find and operate the zip in no time.
As featured in Bicycling Magazines '6 Amazing Pieces of High Visibility Cycling Gear'
The Times: "Offers Incredible Reflectivity"
The Independent: "A revelation"
Triathlete Magazine: "Proviz thought of everything when creating this sleek looking, tailored Jacket."
Cycling Active: "Proviz is one of the most innovative brands to arrive in the cycling trade"
Bike Rumor : 'Unbelievable Reflectivity'
Runners World: "As featured in Gear of the Year."
The Gadget Show: "Proviz featured on The Gadget Show"
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-6 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||6-9 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||5-7 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2-3 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items. If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange please email [email protected], quoting your order number, to advise us what you would like to do.
For more information go to Returns page