Road.cc: "Great concept and a good size for light commuting"
The Proviz Nightrider rucksack comes in 2 sizes: this version has a capacity of 10 Litres. It is also available with a capacity of 30 Litres.
The Proviz Nightrider 10 litre rucksack has seen significant upgrades for 2016. A complete overhaul of the material means the rucksack now has tough 600D nylon, coated with a PVC lining to give good water-resistance. The inner lining is 210D polyester which adds strength and gives a strong, lightweight, bag designed specifically to withstand the rigours of all outdoor activities.
The chest strap helps to add stability during all activities and it is also compatible with our Red Dot Design Award winning Triviz light pack that can be easily attached by removing the reflective booster triangle on the rucksack and attaching the Triviz light pack for use during hours of poor light or darkness.
- Triviz light pack compatible
- 2 outer zip pockets (front/side)
- 10 litre capacity
- Highly reflective panelling, trim and removable reflective booster triangle
- Hard-wearing 600D nylon fabric
- Highly water-resistant PVC coating
- Back ventilation system
- Waterproof zips
- Hydration bladder ready
- Dimensions: 41cm x 26cm
- BEST shape for a backpack. Doesn't sag like most backpacks do. Very comfortable and a good size. I can carry enough snacks for a long ride and even a light change of clothes including sandals. I got the high viz yellow for safety when road cycling, LOVE it. I do think the triangle reflector is too high - when road cycling we are bent over and it ends up facing to the sky...maybe the grey areas on the bag should be reflective too. My bag has held up perfectly for one year so far... I ordered from Vancouver CANADA.
- Ok, finally I've ridden this bag to destruction and it took a lot of work to do it. It's still perfectly usable however but just starting to fray a little. Any other bag would have been ruined years ago.
I've owned it for 5 years and I've ridden with it for over 15,000 miles commuting to work and riding abroad, in all the weather Britain can throw at it.
It neatly fits lunch and a small change of clothes and essential bike tools, fit is perfect. Tight and comfortable.
I've never gone back to write a review on a product that I have had for 5 years and I'm extreme impressed with this one.
Well done Proviz, take a well earnt bow, excellent product.
If you are in 2 minds to buy it then just go for it, you won't be disappointed.
- Köpt 2 st produkter från Proviz. Först av allt jättebra service och snabb leverans. Köpte ryggsäcken Nightrider small, jättebra utrymme i den, sitter bra på ryggen, färgen syns mkt bra, verkar vara fin kvalité och välgjord. Köpte också ett reflekterande armband med röd blinkande signal att ha på armen.
Ger tydligt ljus och ytterligare säkerhets känsla i trafiken. Kan rekommendera dessa produkter varmt.
il migliore zaino catarifrangente che c'e' sul mercato.
- spesso capita che camino in bicicletta in momenti di bassa visibilita', per cui serve la giacca catarifrangente. il problema e' che lo zaino copre la giacca catarifrangente, per cui la soluzione ovvia e' avere lo zaino catarifrangente e liberarmi dalla giacca che e' comunque un ingombro. ho molto cercato in giro e arrivato alla concluse che questo e' l'unico zaino veramente catarifrandente con una ottima qualita'. l'ho ricevuto lo zaino entro una settimana dal ordine, e sono veramente contentissimo. lo zaino e di ottima qualita', veramente waterproof, e il triangolo catarifrangente e' veramente unico e ben visibile. non esiste nessun altro zaino con questo triangolo, che poi e' possibile di aggiungerre quello illuminato che si vende separatamente. lo uso quasi ogni giorno, e ho notato che le machine che mi sorpassano suonano molto meno spesso il claxon, il cui e' la prova che le machine dietro mi vedono a distanza. consiglio vivamente questo zaino al 100%, perche' e' una vera soddisfazione guidare la bici con molta piu tranquillita', e salvare la vita non ha prezzo.
- Got give this my wife as spend a lot of time on long cycle rides, love the fact you can use at night and equally it fits a bladder in so like a camelbak. Best of both worlds, really, relaly good product.
- Impressed with how quickly this arrived, a neat bit of kit.
- Bought this for running at night, lightweights, good quality and love the Triviz that attaches. A great bit of kit.
Write Your Own Review
Nightrider Rucksack – 10L
The chest strap keeps the rucksack stable while in use and the easy-release buckle ensures a secure fit.
Hydration Pack Ready
The Nightrider 10L Backpack is compatible with a 2 litre hydration pack (not included) and the straw can clipped in to position for easy access.
Keep your keys/phone etc easily accessible with this perfectly sized outer pocket.
Removable Reflective Triangle
The velco-fastened reflective triangle can be removed and replaced with the Triviz Light Pack (sold separately) for extra visibility at night.
Added reflective trim helps to ensure you are more easily seen at night.
No need to fumble around for the zip when wearing gloves. The zip pulls will ensure you can find and operate the zip in no time.
As featured in Bicycling Magazines '6 Amazing Pieces of High Visibility Cycling Gear'
The Times: "Offers Incredible Reflectivity"
The Independent: "A revelation"
Triathlete Magazine: "Proviz thought of everything when creating this sleek looking, tailored Jacket."
Cycling Active: "Proviz is one of the most innovative brands to arrive in the cycling trade"
Bike Rumor : 'Unbelievable Reflectivity'
Runners World: "As featured in Gear of the Year."
The Gadget Show: "Proviz featured on The Gadget Show"
Follow Us@provizsports #proviz
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-5 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||5-8 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||3-6 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the Shipping Information page
We're happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items. If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange please email [email protected], quoting your order number, to advise us what you would like to do.
For more information go to Returns page
Adding product to cart, please wait ...