Alternative Colours / Styles Yellow
Key Features & Technologies
NEW: REFLECT360 Touring Backpack - Yellow/Reflective - 20 Litres - Key Features
The Independent "It's got some great features including a well ventilated back support and a very comfy harness. It's got patches of Proviz's excellent reflective material to get you noticed at night."
Road.cc: "For cycle commuting to touring, walking or even a little off-road action, this bag performs well above its weight."
Evening Standard: "Featured in 'Winter cycling kit: best reflective gear for staying safe on the roads"
Yahoo News: Awarded 'Best Reflective Backpack' - 'If you have never seen Proviz's reflective material in action, prepare to be amazed. It shines bright silver at the merest hint of a headlight, making this one perfect for anyone who commutes in the dark or low light. There are enough pockets and pouches on it to keep anyone happy.'
- 20 litre capacity / Dimensions: 50 x 27 x 19cm
- Incorporates our REFLECT360 reflective material
- Waterproof rain cover included
- 2 main compartments with multiple interior pockets for wallet, keys, tablet etc
- External mesh side pockets
- Chest strap
- Waist strap with two side pockets
- Detachable Mobile phone bag on front strap
- Multi-Use - Cycling, Running, Hiking, MTB
- Laptop compartment (12" laptop capacity)
- Ventilated ergonomic back support
- Top grab handle
- Adjustable front, side and top straps to get the perfect fit
- Suitable for all outdoor activities including, cycling, running camping, climbing, hiking and more!
- Hydration bladder compatible – internal Velcro attachment and front strap attachment
- Zip pulls
Why we love our REFLECT360 Touring Backpack
Back Ventilation System
An ergonomically designed back system has been designed to allow as much airflow as possible to your back and importantly allow moisture and heat build up to escape.
A waterproof rain cover is housed in the dedicated rain cover pocket. It is easily accessible on the outside of the bag for those times when you are caught in a downpour and you need to cover up!
Waist and Chest Straps
The chunky adjustable waist strap helps keep the backpack in the required position at all times. Keep your valuables within easy reach in the handy zip pocket. Along with the waist strap we've added an adjustable chest strap to further enhance stability.
The adjustable straps are positioned on the side (top and bottom) and at the top of the straps. This allows you a huge amount of flexibility to position the bag as you would like it and also tighten the contents to stop them moving around.
A tough and durable grab handle at the top of the bag allows you to easily carry the bag when it’s not on your back. Perfect for when you are hot-footing it out the door ready for your commute or weekend away.
Simple and functional side pockets allow you to hold a bottle, wet gear or anything else you do not wish to put in the main compartments.
Hydration Bladder Ready
A small insertion at the top of the bag allows for a hydration bladder to be added in the main compartment (inside pocket a