REFLECT360 Dry Bag Backpack - Black - 28L
Alternative Colours / Styles Black
Key Features & Technologies
REFLECT360 Dry Bag Backpack - Black - 28L - Key Features
The Guardian: "Totally waterproof and reflective, this pack means your stuff arrives dry, even if you don't!"
The Independent: As featured in the 'Top Ten Cycling Backpack's'
Bikes etc: 'This will keep your kit dry however bad conditions get.'
- Roll-top, 100% Waterproof backpack - IPX8 class waterproofing
- Size (loaded and top rolled down): Height: 51cm, Width: 30cm, Depth: 20cm
- Capacity: 28 litres
- High frequency welded construction to keep out all water and dirt
- Roll-top and clip-closure – fast access and easy loading
- Inside zipped pocket measuring 22 x 29cm for your phone, wallet, keys, tablet
- REFLECT360 – Retro reflective material situated on the front straps / side / back to give 360 degree night time reflectivity
- High visibility PVC for day time visibility
- Adjustable and quick release chest and waist straps for extra stability
- Top carry handle
- Made from highly durable 500D PVC material
- IPX8 Waterproofing (fully submersible when top closure is rolled 3 times)
Why we love our REFLECT360 Dry Bag Backpack
100% waterproof 500D PVC with high frequency welded seams to ensure nothing gets in.
The handy grab handle makes this rucksack easy to carry when it's not on your back. Perfect for when you are hot-footing it out of the door ready for your cycle commute or weekend leisure ride.
The REFLECT360 Dry Bag incorporates a roll-top and clip closure to give you a secure closure along with super quick access when required
Strategically placed retro-reflective material gives 360 degree reflectivity during hours of darkness or poor light conditions
Waist and Chest Straps
Your backpack will remain secure to your body using the quick release waist and chest strap. You’ll feel like your backpack is part of you!
Inside Zip Pocket
Keep your valuables safe, secure and within easy reach should you need them. Measure 22 x 29cm.
Tag your pics on instagram with #myproviz