LED360 Sirius Front Bike Light
Alternative Colours / Styles Sirius
Key Features & Technologies
LED360 Sirius Front Bike Light - Key Features
UKSPORTSCHAT: "It is a solid build, lasts plenty long enough for most night rides and has an array of cool and handy features to keep you riding safely in the dark."
- 600 Lumen output
- ECO-Reflex Optical design incorporating anti-glare Crysta-Lite lens – Creates total reflection and refraction to transmit a more effective light beam
- Near range low trajectory beam – to avoid blinding oncoming traffic.
- Utilises American designed CREE XD 16 LED light source: Delivers premium luminaire performance
- Battery level indicator
- USB rechargeable (USB lead included)
- Battery type: Premium Samsung Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Battery Capacity: 2600mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Waterproof: resistant to splashing water or rain to IPX-4 rating
- Easy mounting with supplied bracket – no tools required
- Function modes: High / Medium / Low / Flash
- Run time constant mode : 2 hours (full beam), 2.5 hours (half beam), 3.5 hours (low beam)
- Run time flash mode: 7 hours (fast flash), 14 hours (low flash)
- Size: 147 x 42 x 40.5mm
- Weight: 186g
- Material: Aluminium, ABS, PMMA
Why we love our LED360 Sirius Front Bike Light
Hi-Spec Crysta-lite Lens
Crysta-lite lenses create total reflection and refraction to transmit a more effective light beam giving greater definition and battery efficiency.
USB Rechargeable Premium Samsung Battery
Samsung rechargeable batteries give extra battery life and are easily rechargeable using the USB lead supplied with the light.
Tag your pics on instagram with #myproviz