The REFLECT360 cycling jacket is the world's first to be designed using a 100% reflective outer-shell. The jacket's high quality material is designed to look and feel great while keeping the weather out. The reflective capability of the material helps other road users to identify a cyclist’s position on the road at night giving them extra time to react and manoeuvre appropriately.
The REFLECT360 jacket incorporates multiple vents - front, shoulder/back and under arm. This allows the user to regulate body temperature. By opening the front zipper vents a 'through-flow' is achieved. The air enters the front vents, cools the body and exits via the shoulder/back vents. During the winter, the vents can be closed and are designed to also be used as extra pockets if required. These features enable the jacket to be used all year round. The jacket also has an inside chest pocket and large lower back pocket to store any extra layers or a map.
About the fabric: The fabric used for the REFLECT360 range is highly technical. During daylight it is a modest grey colour. At night, when the fabric picks up an external light source, eg vehicle headlights, it gives ‘astonishing reflectivity’ (quote: Cycling Active Magazine). The material is CE EN 20471 certified.
The Times: "Offers incredible reflectivity"
The Guardian: "It’s comfortable, warm, waterproof and astonishingly visible"
The Daily Telegraph: "Never felt more visible"
Cycling Active Magazine review: "Astonishing reflective capabilities.....the REFLECT360 kit really does glow, and in quite an incredible manner".
Sportsister review: "The REFLECT360 is so reflective that at night it has an almost surreal glow! Motorists certainly won’t miss you when they spot you ahead".
Road.cc: "If you spend a lot of time on the roads in the dark it'll certainly get you noticed"
Cycling Weekly: "Light-Sabre Like Glow"
Bikeradar.com: "An amazing presence"
- 100% reflective outer-shell
- Built in air vents to keep ventilated (front, under-arm and shoulder/back)
- Fleece-lined comfort collar
- Adjustable waistband and velcro cuff
- Waterproof storm zip
- Seam-sealed for extra waterproofing
- Inside chest & back pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Inside mesh lining for added comfort
- Machine washable
- Approx weight (size variable) - 500g
|UK / US / EUR||6 / 2 / 34||8 / 4 / 36||10 / 6 / 38||12 / 8 / 40||14 / 10 / 42||16 / 12 / 44|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||56||59||64||66||68||70|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||22||23||25||26||27||27.5|
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-6 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$20||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||6-9 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||5-7 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2-3 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the shipping information page
We're happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items. If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange please email email@example.com, quoting your order number, to advise us what you would like to do.
For more information go to Returns page
- Incredibly shiny. It's very comfortable and generpus fit. Lots of pockets. I always think with most jackets there are reflective strips and I wonder how you can really be seen on the road. I've often thought of stitching all the strips together and making s jacket but now Proviz has done it for me so I don't need to do it. Pity I can't upload photos to review as have some great shots of how shiny it is even in daytime
A Must Have if you Run or Bike at Night
- The jacket is fantastic! It actually is reflective all the way around. Its wind proof with a seal over the zippers. Arm pit zips as well which I love. Do measure your arms as per the indications. The sizes are on target. I ordered a larger size in order to be able to layer in cold temps. I highly recommend this product! Came to the US in in 3 weeks which is reasonable.
Exactly what is says it Does
- Does exactly what is says, arrived within 24 hours, great product and service, feel a lot safer and good quality too. the vents make it very breathable
Best Jacket I have ever bought
- What a unique product and it fits well, comfortable and warm, best cycling jacket i have ever had.
- Neat Jacket. Good quality, waterproof and incredibly reflective at night - never seen anything like it in the flesh. What more is needed. Impressively fast delivery to our shores also.
Write Your Own Review
REFLECT360 Cycling Jackets
Utilising millions of highly reflective tiny glass beads the REFLECT360 jacket s appearance is almost ghostly in a driver s headlights! The material has exceptional waterproofing (5,000mm) capability on those rainy days. The inner seams are taped so not a drop of water gets through the sewing lines.
Inside there is a soft cotton mesh lining to further aid comfort and breathability during your ride.
Two outer chest, one inner chest and a large back pocket will not leave you struggling to find somewhere to put your items. The outer chest pockets are also designed to be extra vents during the warmer months.
An adjustable hard wearing cuff with hook and loop attachment helps to give you the most comfortable ride. Keep them loose during the spring/summer to allow some airflow, or tighten them up to keep the cold and wintry weather out.
Use the elastic pull cord and solid plastic fastener to get the correct fit for your body shape.
Under arm ventilation
On those warmer days simply unzip the large 30cm under arm zips to help you keep cool and get an extra bit of through-flow.
Everyone gets hot across the shoulders/upper back so we ve built in an extra ventilation flap which will let hot air out but won't let anything in!
A zip garage helps to ensure there is no nasty neck chafing when your jacket is fully zipped up on those colder days.
The full length front storm zip is fully waterproof and reflective. Not a drop of water will get in.
The micro-thermal fleece built in to the collar will add extra warmth and comfort during the colder months.
Proviz products have been covered extensively in the national and trade press: