The REFLECT360 Outdoor Jacket is the world's first to be designed using a 100% reflective outer-shell. It has exactly the same design as the incredibly popular REFLECT360 cycling jacket but the outdoor version also includes an integrated fold away hood and two side pockets. The jacket's high quality material is designed to look and feel great while keeping the weather out. The reflective capability of the material helps other road users to identify your position on the road at night giving them extra time to react and manoeuvre appropriately.
The REFLECT360 jacket incorporates multiple vents - front, shoulder/back and under arm. This allows the user to regulate body temperature. By opening the front zipper vents a 'through-flow' is achieved. The air enters the front vents, cools the body and exits via the shoulder/back vents. During the winter, the vents can be closed and are designed to also be used as extra pockets if required. These features enable the jacket to be used all year round. The jacket also has an inside chest pocket and large lower back pocket to store any extra layers or a map.
This jacket can be used for multiple activities includiing cycling, walking, hiking, climbing, sailing.
About the fabric: The fabric used for the REFLECT360 range is highly technical. During daylight it is a modest grey colour. At night, when the fabric picks up an external light source, eg vehicle headlights, it gives ‘astonishing reflectivity’ (quote: Cycling Active Magazine). The material is CE EN 20471 certified.
The Times: "Astonishing Reflectivity"
The Guardian Bike Blog: "It’s comfortable, warm, waterproof and astonishingly visible – it’s the best £75 you’ll spend this winter".
The Daily Telegraph: "Never felt more visible"
Road.cc: "If you spend a lot of time on the roads in the dark it'll certainly get you noticed"
Cycling Weekly: "Light-Sabre Like Glow"
Bikeradar.com: "An amazing presence"
Cycling Active Magazine review: "Astonishing reflective capabilities.....the REFLECT360 kit really does glow, and in quite an incredible manner".
- 100% reflective outer-shell (CE EN 20471 certified)
- Integrated fold-away hood
- Built in air vents to keep ventilated (front, under-arm and shoulder/back)
- Fleece-lined comfort collar
- Adjustable waistband and velcro cuff
- Waterproof storm zip
- Seam-sealed for extra waterproofing
- Inside chest & back pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Inside mesh lining for added comfort
- Machine washable
- Approx weight (size variable) - 500g
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-6 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$20||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||6-9 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||5-7 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2-3 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the shipping information page
We're happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items. If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange please email email@example.com, quoting your order number, to advise us what you would like to do.
For more information go to Returns page
More than just a JACKET
- I received the REFLECT360 jacket back in August. I am outside and in the elements over 200 days a year. Whether I am on a boat, kayak, paddle board or just out for a pre-dawn run I am using this jacket. Living in south Florida, where it always seems to rain, having the right gear is key. The REFLECT360 shell repels the elements, yet breathes to help keep you cool. Most of all, I see the REFLECT360 as a valuable piece of Safety Gear as well.
Be sure to add a few extra minutes to your outdoor activities, because you will definitely get stopped and asked where you got it.
I highly recommend this jacket to anyone looking to stay dry and safe while enjoying the outdoors!
- Had this jacket for a month or so and used for various activities in all kinds of conditions...It's waterproof, comfortable, good pockets, well made but the No.1 reason I got it was for it's seemingly crazy reflectiveness. Happy to say it is as reflective as the video and I have had a lot of people stop and ask me about it when I use it for cycling. Extremely good all round.
First rate product
- The hood on this jacket comes in really handy and the effect the jacket has with car lights is staggering, a must for any walker out there as soon as it gets a bit darker. I am always out with the dog and I also like to get out and night on my bike also and it works for both.
XXL size seems more like an L. or XL
- Excellent service , ordered morning arrived next day ! 5 stars it even came with a flashing light for my rucksack.
4 stars for quality as I have not tried it in the rain yet.
Size wise , I feel the coat is nearer L / XL rather than XXL , having a 48 inch chest it feels a little
- great product for walking at night and other activities, i don't think most people realise how invisible you are when it is dark, hood is a nice addition and it got thoroughly tested with a drenching, so i can say it is totally waterproof!
Write Your Own Review
REFLECT360 Outdoor Jackets
Utilising millions of highly reflective tiny glass beads the REFLECT360 jacket s appearance is almost ghostly in a driver s headlights! The material has exceptional waterproofing (5,000mm) capability on those rainy days. The inner seams are taped so not a drop of water gets through the sewing lines.
Inside there is a soft cotton mesh lining to further aid comfort and breathability during your ride.
Two outer chest, one inner chest and a large back pocket will not leave you struggling to find somewhere to put your items. The outer chest pockets are also designed to be extra vents during the warmer months.
An adjustable hard wearing cuff with hook and loop attachment helps to give you the most comfortable ride. Keep them loose during the spring/summer to allow some airflow, or tighten them up to keep the cold and wintry weather out.
Use the elastic pull cord and solid plastic fastener to get the correct fit for your body shape.
Under arm ventilation
On those warmer days simply unzip the large 30cm under arm zips to help you keep cool and get an extra bit of through-flow.
Everyone gets hot across the shoulders/upper back so we have built in an extra ventilation flap which will let hot air out but won't let anything in!
A zip garage helps to ensure there is no nasty neck chafing when your jacket is fully zipped up on those colder days.
The full length front storm zip is fully waterproof and reflective. Not a drop of water will get in.
The micro-thermal fleece built in to the collar will add extra warmth and comfort during the colder months.
Integrated reflective hood with meshed lining for breathability, fully adjustable with elasticated edge
Proviz products have been covered extensively in the national and trade press: