The latest jacket to join the best-selling REFLECT360 range that is now sold in over 40 countries, the REFLECT360 CRS (Colour Reflective System) cycling jacket is the world's first cycling jacket that comes in 6 vibrant colours and looks stylish and unassumingly 'normal' by day, but due to our innovative 100% reflective material, it lights up when caught in a vehicle's headlights at night. This jacket takes innovation in the cycling apparel market to a new level.
The REFLECT360 CRS cycling jacket incorporates multiple vents - front, shoulder/back and under arm. This allows the user to regulate body temperature. By opening the front zipper vents a 'through-flow' is achieved. The air enters the front vents, cools the body and exits via the shoulder/back vents. During the winter, the vents can be closed and are designed to also be used as extra pockets if required. These features enable the jacket to be used all year round. The jacket also has an inside chest pocket and large lower back pocket to store an extra layers or a map.
About the fabric: The material has millions of tiny reflective beads embedded in the material so when a vehicle's headlights hit the jacket, the beads reflective the light back to the the light source meaning the driver should be able to identify the cyclists further in advance than normal and manouevre appropriately.
The Guardian : It looks unassumingly ‘normal’ by day, but due to the innovative reflective material – which has millions of tiny reflective beads embedded in it – it shines like a beacon when caught in a vehicle’s headlights.
London Evening Standard : 'It is fully reflective and will simultaneously keep you warm and make you look pretty dapper on your commute'
Metro: "Reflects a blinding amount under car headlights."
Forbes Magazine : "The Jackets transform when lights hit them"
MSN: "Shines like a lighthouse."
TriRadar: "Well Fitted"
- Comes in 6 colours - all incorporating the CRS system (Colour Reflective System)
- 100% reflective outer-shell
- Waterproofing: 5,000mm
- Built in air vents to keep ventilated (front, under-arm and shoulder/back)
- Fleece-lined comfort collar
- Adjustable waistband and velcro cuff
- Waterproof storm zip
- Seam-sealed for extra waterproofing
- Inside chest & back pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Inside mesh lining for added comfort
- Machine washable
- Sizes available: UK6/USA2 – UK16/US12
- Colours available: Green, Blue, Yellow, Black, Red, Orange
- Approx weight (size variable) - 500g
|UK / US / EUR||6 / 2 / 34||8 / 4 / 36||10 / 6 / 38||12 / 8 / 40||14 / 10 / 42||16 / 12 / 44|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||56||59||64||66||68||70|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||22||23||25||26||27||27.5|
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-6 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$20||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times*|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||6-9 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||5-7 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2-3 Business Days|
* These are estimates and may vary depending on which country you are in.
For more shipping and tracking information please see the shipping information page
We're happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items. If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange please email email@example.com, quoting your order number, to advise us what you would like to do.
For more information go to Returns page
- Wasn't sure which one of these jackets to go for that Proviz offer, went for this one even though expensive but really pleased with the quality and fit.
- Could not believe the effect of this, it is warm, well fitted, a great colour and best of all reflective, what a great idea and told all my mates.
Great commuter jacket
- I was given this colour reflective jacket as a Christmas present and use it 5 days a week. Overall, I am extremely happy with it.
Pros - 1) reflectiveness is fantastic, I have lost count how many times I have been asked about it. 2)fit - perfect 3)extras - pockets, cuff, fleece collar etc. All add to the feel it is a great product.
Cons - 1) none! I think that says it all.
One word - WOW
- I got told about these jackets, checked them out and thought price was quite high, decided to give it a go and the jacket in my opinion is worth even more, great features, fit, look and immensely clever. So pleased with recommending to everyone.
Immensely Clever Product
- Can't believe this jacket reflects the way it does, absolutely delighted with the product
Write Your Own Review
REFLECT360 CRS Cycling Jackets
Utilising millions of highly reflective tiny glass beads the REFLECT360 CRS jacket's appearance is almost ghostly in a driver's headlights! This is a unique coloured reflective material, exclusive to Proviz. The material has exceptional waterproofing (5,000mm) capability on those rainy days. The inner seams are taped so not a drop of water gets through the sewing lines.
Inside there is a soft cotton mesh lining to further aid comfort and breathability during your ride.
Two outer chest, one inner chest and a large back pocket will not leave you struggling to find somewhere to put your items. The outer chest pockets are also designed to be extra vents during the warmer months.
An adjustable hard wearing cuff with hook and loop attachment helps to give you the most comfortable ride. Keep them loose during the spring/summer to allow some airflow, or tighten them up to keep the cold and wintry weather out.
Under arm ventilation
On those warmer days simply unzip the large 30cm under arm zips to help you keep cool and get an extra bit of through-flow.
Everyone gets hot across the shoulders/upper back so we've built in an extra ventilation flap which will let hot air out but won't let anything in!
A zip garage helps to ensure there is no nasty neck chafing when your jacket is fully zipped up on those colder days.
The full length front storm zip is fully waterproof and reflective. Not a drop of water will get in.
The micro-thermal fleece built in to the collar will add extra warmth and comfort during the colder months.
Proviz products have been covered extensively in the national and trade press: