The latest jacket to join the best-selling REFLECT360 range that is now sold in over 40 countries, the REFLECT360 CRS (Colour Reflective System) cycling jacket is the world's first cycling jacket that comes in 6 vibrant colours and looks stylish and unassumingly 'normal' by day, but due to our innovative 100% reflective material, it lights up when caught in a vehicle's headlights at night. This jacket takes innovation in the cycling apparel market to a new level.
The REFLECT360 CRS cycling jacket incorporates multiple vents - front, shoulder/back and under arm. This allows the user to regulate body temperature. By opening the front zipper vents a 'through-flow' is achieved. The air enters the front vents, cools the body and exits via the shoulder/back vents. During the winter, the vents can be closed and are designed to also be used as extra pockets if required. These features enable the jacket to be used all year round. The jacket also has an inside chest pocket and large lower back pocket to store an extra layers or a map.
About the fabric: The material has millions of tiny reflective beads embedded in the material so when a vehicle's headlights hit the jacket, the beads reflective the light back to the the light source meaning the driver should be able to identify the cyclists further in advance than normal and manoeuvre appropriately.
The Guardian : It looks unassumingly ‘normal’ by day, but due to the innovative reflective material – which has millions of tiny reflective beads embedded in it – it shines like a beacon when caught in a vehicle’s headlights.
London Evening Standard : 'It is fully reflective and will simultaneously keep you warm and make you look pretty dapper on your commute'
- Comes in 6 colours - all incorporating the CRS system (Colour Reflective System)
- 100% reflective outer-shell
- Waterproofing: 5,000mm
- Built in air vents to keep ventilated (front, under-arm and shoulder/back)
- Fleece-lined comfort collar
- Adjustable waistband and velcro cuff
- Waterproof storm zip
- Seam-sealed for extra waterproofing
- Inside chest & back pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Inside mesh lining for added comfort
- Machine washable
- Sizes available: XS – 2XL
- Colours available: Green, Blue, Yellow, Black, Red, Orange
- Approx weight (size variable) - 500g
|Size (inches)||XS||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
- We endeavour to dispatch all orders from our USA Warehouse within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Proviz ship to all countries worldwide with shipping options as detailed below.
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$6||$75||USPS Standard||3-6 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$8||$150||UPS Road||2-4 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$20||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2 Business Days|
REST OF THE WORLD
|Shipping Method||Cost||FREE Shipping|
on orders over
|Shipping Service||Shipping Times|
|Standard Shipping||$12||$90||USPS International First Class||6-9 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$20||$200||USPS International Priority||5-7 Business Days|
|Express Courier||$30||N/A||UPS 2nd Day Air||2-3 Business Days|
For more shipping and tracking information please see the shipping information page
We're happy to offer an exchange or refund on undamaged items. If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number, to advise us what you would like to do.
For more information go to Returns page
Bring on your CRS+ Gilet
- Used a blue colour all winter in Portland and I have been pleased. Waterproofing, build, extra detail, all good. Reflective - crazy good. Had so many comments I've lost count.
I have notice the CRS+ Gilet/vest is coming soon - I'll be back.
Can't wait for the vest!
- I'd LOVE to see this in a vest. (I already have two older model Proviz jackets, and after years of daily winter use they show no signs of wear. I wish they did, so I'd have an excuse to get this model). If you make it as a vest, I'll be sure to get one!
- Hi guys - I have the green one and I think it is brilliant. Been wanting a jacket that is bright and reflective ie 2-in-1! You do not see many green jackets around so this is why I went for it
Lots good detail on the jacket and fits well. Particularly like the fleece collar, nice touch.
- i have had the jacket for about a month and put it through a thorough test of scottish weather. Keeps me dry, warm and most of all visible. It seems almost every day I get a positive comment. Love the green colour, I feel unique on the roads and I think it has been well thought out with good detailing.
I have recommended you many times!
- I am very happy with the coloured reflective jacket from Proviz.
Positives - bright at night is a given, colour option by day is a bonus, lots of nice little things like zip puller (not sure of the name!) pockets, ventilation. All great.
Negatives - I get asked a lot about the jacket. Just joking, this obviously means it is doing the job I bought it for.
Top marks from me.
Day and night viz
- There a few things I am very impressed about this jacket and also Proviz in general.
The jacket - what is not to like. a) the colours - I have the green one and it is a great colour, not your average dull green but a really fantastic looking one, bright by day.
b) the reflectivity is amazing. I ride a lot at night at this time of year and I have only had this jacket for about a month and I have lost count how many times i have either been stopped at the lights and also a few times by a car and also a bus driver opened his door and told me - to me that says it all!
The company - great customer service. I called them as I stupidly ordered the wrong size. The lady I spoke to said it had been dispatched but said she'd go and check and call me back. She managed to pull it out of the pile to go out and got it changed for me. That is customer service!
- Amazing product,it really lights up when light hits it! True to size and the customer service was helpful and shipping was fast. I would recommend this product for anybody riding at dust or at night.
Just what I have been looking for
- Great to discover your brand recently. So nice to come across a brand delivering exceptionally bright products at night, there is no other brand that does this like you guys. I am of this opinion after the CRS jacket I recently purchased. Love the way you have all the colours (I chose green) and yet by night it is bright white, so good. I'll be back for more product this Christmas for the family.
- Have used my jacket on a few journeys now and pleased to say it is waterproof as well as reflective, the colours are amazing.
Awesome Jacket for my commuting
- I was in search of some safe and most importantly reflective cycling gear. I wanted something where the majority of the piece was reflective, instead of just a few small strips of reflectivity. I couldn't believe how few companies have bought into this concept. I commend ProViz for making such an innovative product. I just received the jacket, it's fantastic quality, and fits true to size. It's also cut nice and tailored so you won't have to worry about any bagginess. I'll update this review after a few more rides with the jacket, particularly as the weather gets colder. I believe two solid base layers and this on top will get me through most, if not all of the winter riding I'll be doing.
Write Your Own Review
REFLECT360 CRS Cycling Jackets
Utilising millions of highly reflective tiny glass beads the REFLECT360 CRS jacket's appearance is almost ghostly in a driver's headlights! This is a unique coloured reflective material, exclusive to Proviz. The material has exceptional waterproofing (5,000mm) capability on those rainy days. The inner seams are taped so not a drop of water gets through the sewing lines.
Inside there is a soft cotton mesh lining to further aid comfort and breathability during your ride.
Two outer chest, one inner chest and a large back pocket will not leave you struggling to find somewhere to put your items. The outer chest pockets are also designed to be extra vents during the warmer months.
An adjustable hard wearing cuff with hook and loop attachment helps to give you the most comfortable ride. Keep them loose during the spring/summer to allow some airflow, or tighten them up to keep the cold and wintry weather out.
Under arm ventilation
On those warmer days simply unzip the large 30cm under arm zips to help you keep cool and get an extra bit of through-flow.
Everyone gets hot across the shoulders/upper back so we've built in an extra ventilation flap which will let hot air out but won't let anything in!
A zip garage helps to ensure there is no nasty neck chafing when your jacket is fully zipped up on those colder days.
The full length front storm zip is fully waterproof. Not a drop of water will get in.
The micro-thermal fleece built in to the collar will add extra warmth and comfort during the colder months.
Proviz products have been covered extensively in the national and trade press: